Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky - 2012 Recruiting

Featured Replies

It might be because I haven't paid as much attention in the past, but do we usually see this many reclassifications?

 

Seems to be happening a lot more lately.

  • Replies 549
  • Views 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It might be because I haven't paid as much attention in the past, but do we usually see this many reclassifications?

 

Started to post the exact same thing last night, but then I poured another drink instead.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already (too many posts in this thread to go through and read them all), but is there any chance Noel won't be eligible? I've heard some rumblings that it's possible. I don't know anyone connected to the program or anything though, so it's definitely just hearsay.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already (too many posts in this thread to go through and read them all), but is there any chance Noel won't be eligible? I've heard some rumblings that it's possible. I don't know anyone connected to the program or anything though, so it's definitely just hearsay.

 

I think he's expected on campus for the 2nd Summer Session, should be good to go.

Got to talk to Poythress a little bit last night. Really nice guy and seems pretty down to Earth. Looking forward to seeing him play,

  • Author

Has there been any new news regarding Tony Trocha? Last I heard he was trying to become eligible for 2012.

Has there been any new news regarding Tony Trocha? Last I heard he was trying to become eligible for 2012.

 

Retaking a test very soon, I think.

Anything else going to happen for 2012, or is the roster pretty well set? Any rabbits left for Cal to pull out of his hat? Did Trocha pass his test mentioned above and still a possible for this year's squad? Thanks.

Anything else going to happen for 2012, or is the roster pretty well set? Any rabbits left for Cal to pull out of his hat? Did Trocha pass his test mentioned above and still a possible for this year's squad? Thanks.
He is still waiting for the test scores.

KSR has reported that Torian Graham is back in the mix for 2012.

^ So long as he's not some kind of head case, I agree.

 

In Cal we trust....

^ So long as he's not some kind of head case, I agree.

 

Clanton is a good kid. Plays hard and can make an impact on both ends. Would be a very nice addition to a UK team that has some holes that could use help down low...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.