Is the new "Euro Step" or "Step Through move" a walk?

If they do it "CORRECTLY" it's not a walk, BUT, it's hard for some to get it right, "THEN IT IS A WALK" They have do be picking up the dribble on the first step then make the step through to make it legal. If they, like most, pick up the dribble first, then make their move and then step through it's a walk then, which is what happens most of the time these younger kids are trying to get away with it. So for some, it's a walk everytime and for some that do it right it's legal. And if you aren't watching their feet when they are picking up the ball, you may not think it is, but there is a little more to it. So yes officials know it's not a walk if it's done right, but a lot of the kids are not doing it correctly.

It's not a travel. As MOH explained it's all a matter of when you pick up the ball.

I watched the video and not one time did Wade walk.

Did not see any travel violations in the video.

That's because you guys have been conditioned by 30+ years of that crap they get away with in the NBA.

That's because you guys have been conditioned by 30+ years of that crap they get away with in the NBA.

That would be incorrect, my friend.

By the rulebook this is not a travel.

I've stated numerous times that most fans do not full understand the travel rule and live by the "if it looks odd it must be a travel" mentality.

I am open to you showing me where the travel occurs.