5A: Highlands/Johnson Central predictions

Who Wins This Game?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Game?

What makes you think I am a Highlands fan?

Oh I am sorry, I was mistaken!

By the mod posting rule #13 on you, I now know you can't be a HHS fan. The one true and outstanding comment about HHS I can and have made, time after time, is that their students do indeed get one great education from HHS and no one from HHS would ever get a rule #13 called on them!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny but I didn't see where you posted anything after the Ryle vs. HHS game a week or two ago! Why not?

There are a lot of non HHS fans out there who can appreciate their team when they give a great/total effort but still lose the game.

In the real world outside of Ft. Thomas, it's the effort that counts. You can't always win but you can give your team your best effort and to many of us, that is what counts the most towards building charterer and making a man out of a boy. To give your best even in losing says more about a player, as it is much easier to give your best on a wining team than on a losing team.

I just wonder how some of your "great HHS players" would have done playing for a school with a losing record. Could they have still pushed themselves to the same level of play? Could they have succeed or would they have just thrown their hands up and said, "It just not worth it"?

Forgive my ignorance but what is a "charterer"? :confused:

What's the parking situation at Johnson Central?

No problem at all. In fact JC has been nice enough to provide special parking places for the fans buses quite near the field. I know our fans/parents had a nice get together around the buses prior to the game.

Pardon my ignorance, did Jude play last year in this game or was he a soph? I know JC has a well oiled running attack, I dont remeber him.

He started.....

There is video floating around of him being "Pancaked" by Brandon Roller on a fake dive...

J.J. is a very good player!:thumb:

I remember J.J. being JC's little spark on special teams as a frosh in 2008. Alot of energy.