Highlands/Beechwood Predictions

jbwill2

Highlands vs. Beechwood... Who wins?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Highlands vs. Beechwood... Who wins?

I couldn't care less what you bring up from the past...just don't "cherry pick" a ridiculous comment from one person and make it appear as a blanket statement from all the BW faithful.

The bantering here on inflammatory remarks reminded me that a former BGP poster, Crush56, recently passed away. His son was a big stud at Beechwood and he was often over the top on his comments about BW and their players. I enjoyed his passion and miss his comments (often comical). His son has gone on to play for a D1 program and I know he was awful proud of him...and all his Tigers! RIP Crush56!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bantering here on inflammatory remarks reminded me that a former BGP poster, Crush56, recently passed away. His son was a big stud at Beechwood and he was often over the top on his comments about BW and their players. I enjoyed his passion and miss his comments (often comical). His son has gone on to play for a D1 program and I know he was awful proud of him...and all his Tigers! RIP Crush56!

Amen.

I pick Beechwood to win this game by one. No Way you say, crazy, nuts, you do not know anything about football! Maybe so. But as a fan of an annual underdog 6A program, I can only hope for the upset of the second best high school football team and program in the state each and every game they play. Go Tigers, dream the impossible and make it happen.

I pick Beechwood to win this game by one. No Way you say, crazy, nuts, you do not know anything about football! Maybe so. But as a fan of an annual underdog 6A program, I can only hope for the upset of the second best high school football team and program in the state each and every game they play. Go Tigers, dream the impossible and make it happen.

Last time I checked we pick who we think will win, this isn't a wish list.

Last time I checked we pick who we think will win, this isn't a wish list.

OK then. I pick Beechwood. (Isn't that what I did when I voted in the poll?)

I would beg to differ, I believe that since the last time you "checked", there are many picks based on a "wish". I would never vote in a BGP poll against my team despite the odds.

OK then. I pick Beechwood. (Isn't that what I did when I voted in the poll?)

I would beg to differ, I believe that since the last time you "checked", there are many picks based on a "wish". I would never vote in a BGP poll against my team despite the odds.

I'm with ya on that note. However, when voting in polls that my team is not involved, I will vote for whom I actually believe will win.:thumb:

But as a fan of an annual underdog 6A program, I can only hope for the upset of the second best high school football team and program in the state each and every game they play.
One slight correction: that would be "best high school football team" :cool:

For the Birds faithful. Looks like Maxpreps brings the Birds in at 21st this week with Lou St X at 25th along with Cinti Colerain at 10th. Of course this is the Freeman results which is a computer ranking. The other Maxpreps ranking is voted on by live bodies dont rank either of the 2 KY teams. What do real people know anyway. LOL. Go Birds 20n10

Bummed to hear the JV game is cancelled. :irked: Hopefully the Birds' JV can find a game.

I understand that the Birds may have picked up a JV game at Conner Saturday morning to replace the Beechwood JV cancelled game. Perhaps someone on here can confirm that.

Edited by Birdsfan