Manual vs St.Xavier

The only "official" number you had was the total enrollment. You made assumptions about the percentage of boys and the relative distribution among grades 9-12 for your numbers.

Even then, they don't jive with what the schools have.

But we should just drop it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update on Mr. Henderson... I was wondering who he would replace when he came back as the other guys were doing just fine! Hopefully they all rotate in and get some PT. It does not appear he has had the dominating season people thought he'd have. Injuries stink.

Aundre is coming off his best game of the year statistically. He led us in tackles last week against Meade County. He had 4 solos, 5 assists, 1 tackle for loss, 1 sack, and a forced fumble.

Let's hope that was just the begining. Is Mr. Anderson familiar with the likes of Mr. Henderson? Perhaps they'll become better aquainted Friday.

X - 42

M - 14

PHEW, that's a lot of points to score. I'm not saying they can't, and I'm not saying they can't hold Manual to just 14 (heck, they obviously can do worse), but it'll be hard for them to do both. That's worse case scenario, if Manual comes out not at all prepared and with no winning attitude.

The Rams game has gotten much better offensively then the beginning of the year. I think that might surprise the Tigers.

So long as there's not a quarter that resembles the 4th during their first meeting, it should be an awesome game.

PHEW, that's a lot of points to score. I'm not saying they can't, and I'm not saying they can't hold Manual to just 14 (heck, they obviously can do worse), but it'll be hard for them to do both. That's worse case scenario, if Manual comes out not at all prepared and with no winning attitude.

:thumb:

Do you really think so? The only games I saw were Trinity and Male, and I thought Manual's offense was more efficient against Trinity.

Trinity allowed more rushing, almost couldn't stop the bleeding against the run. I don't think that had as much to do with the game Manual's backs had.

The passing game has gotten A LOT better as the year went on.

No, the official numbers are the ones I shared with you from the JCPS data. These are the real numbers that the school legally claims. Your numbers from the athletic office could be way off because there is no effect if they are. I'll stick with my numbers, thanks anyway.
The numbers I posted were official. They're audited by the State Board of Education and will be the first set of numbers used to reclassify football in 2007.

Get off the high horse and realize that some of us can do research, too.