Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs St.Xavier

Featured Replies

All this talk about lamb is making me hungry! :cool:

  • Replies 240
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about lamb is making me hungry! :cool:

Want to go get some Lamb Massala at Kashmir? It's really good there. :D

Want to go get some Lamb Massala at Kashmir? It's really good there. :D

 

 

Man, I'm SERIOUS! I'm HUNGRY! :lol:

Man, I'm SERIOUS! I'm HUNGRY! :lol:

Hey, me too!

I vote TD takes his entourage out to a working lunch!

  • Author
C'mon....now we (private schools) shouldn't put our best players on the field? :rolleyes:

 

 

I'm so HEARTILY sick of this whole debacle. :creepy:

 

It does get old.

  • Author
Just so you know, that whole Saint Male, Saint Manual thing is an Anti-Catholic monicker that has been used on lots of schools to accuse them of cheating, recruiting, and getting undue money from the system. They used it on Ballard, Male and Fern Creek back when I played. Basically every time you use that term you are saying that Catholics are cheats and that school is cheating. As I told someone else, that maynot be how you meant it but that is what it means!!

Everytime you use it you are basically promoting the idea that Catholics play dirty, cheat, pay players and recruit, because that has been what calling a team St. Male or St. Ballard (basketball) has meant for years in the public schools.

 

Like I've said before, Joe gets his kids.

WANT TO SAVE $25,OOO FOR COLLEGE? WANT TO GET A GREAT COLLEGE PREP EDUCATION? WANT TO BE A PART OF TRADITION AND EXCELLENCE?

 

 

GO TO MANUAL. BUT BE ADVISED, IT TAKES MORE THAN A CHECK TO GET IT

I vote TD takes his entourage out to a working lunch!

 

 

Where you want to go?

WANT TO BE A PART OF TRADITION AND EXCELLENCE? GO TO MANUAL.

 

What Tradition? What Excellence? Don’t forget you are in an Athletic form.

 

Manual has always had solid athletic programs, but how many State Championships? How many wins against the Big 3?

Lets please get back to the game.If you want to debate public/private start a thread in that forum.Thanks :thumb:

What Tradition? What Excellence? Don’t forget you are in an Athletic form.

 

Manual has always had solid athletic programs, but how many State Championships? How many wins against the Big 3?

 

 

How many NATIONAL championships does X have? That takes care of both tradition AND excellence for Manual.

How many NATIONAL championships does X have? That takes care of both tradition AND excellence for Manual.

 

Is there a HS National Champ? Never Knew

Is there a HS National Champ? Never Knew

 

 

Back in the 1700's....you know...when there were only 2 teams in the nation. :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.