Manual vs St.Xavier

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, that whole Saint Male, Saint Manual thing is an Anti-Catholic monicker that has been used on lots of schools to accuse them of cheating, recruiting, and getting undue money from the system. They used it on Ballard, Male and Fern Creek back when I played. Basically every time you use that term you are saying that Catholics are cheats and that school is cheating. As I told someone else, that maynot be how you meant it but that is what it means!!

Everytime you use it you are basically promoting the idea that Catholics play dirty, cheat, pay players and recruit, because that has been what calling a team St. Male or St. Ballard (basketball) has meant for years in the public schools.

Like I've said before, Joe gets his kids.

WANT TO BE A PART OF TRADITION AND EXCELLENCE? GO TO MANUAL.

What Tradition? What Excellence? Don’t forget you are in an Athletic form.

Manual has always had solid athletic programs, but how many State Championships? How many wins against the Big 3?

What Tradition? What Excellence? Don’t forget you are in an Athletic form.

Manual has always had solid athletic programs, but how many State Championships? How many wins against the Big 3?

How many NATIONAL championships does X have? That takes care of both tradition AND excellence for Manual.