Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs St.Xavier

Featured Replies

  • Replies 240
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

This game will be about defense. St.Xavier finds a way.

 

Manual 14

St.X 17

Tigers have too much fire power; X by at least 10.

 

:thumb:

St.X will be ready this time around. X will win in a laugher as the Green Wave of Meade County proved a worthy opponent for the struggling Crimson crew on 11/4.

St.X will be ready this time around. X will win in a laugher as the Green Wave of Meade County proved a worthy opponent for the struggling Crimson crew on 11/4.

 

A laugher, eh?

 

While that wouldn't actually be shocking, as I've seen Manual playoff teams give up before, this team will at least want to make things painful for X on the way out, I would hope.

 

St. X is the best team in the state, therefor Manual needs to find a way to rise above and beyond what they've been playing.

 

Key elements to winning this game for Manual is:

 

-Don't wait for St. X to make a mistake, and don't MAKE any mistakes. You know St. X won't.

 

-Play as hard and focused as ever, ALL FOUR QUARTERS.

 

-Knowing that St. X CAN LOSE.

 

My hopes and prayers for Manual this Friday. I'll be there, whether they play it in the PJCS PARKING lot for all I care.

 

St. X- 17

 

Manual- 21

 

They actually make the TDs this time.

St.X will be ready this time around. X will win in a laugher as the Green Wave of Meade County proved a worthy opponent for the struggling Crimson crew on 11/4.

 

Were you at the game? From what I heard Manual faced just about every kind of obstacle in that game possible, with lack of starting QB, a raining of flags, and they also took a knee 3 yards from being 21 to 3. Still not a blowout, but it's the playoffs, and Meade was a 2 seed against a 3 seed. Technically it was an upset!

No blow-out in this one I feel that ST. X is ripe for the picking. Manuals speed and hopefully Coach N. uses his speed players correctly and attacks on the outside ALL Game long, better clock management and ball control =

 

Manual - 21 Kittens 14

I was at Manual/X Part 1, and I was more than impressed with the Crimsons. You all can overlook them if you want, but Im sure nothing would make them happier not only to get revenge on the X-men, but to put them out of the playoff's...I'll pick X, simply because they are the best in the state, but I'll be willing to bet it will be much closer than most expect, just like the first meeting.

I was at Manual/X Part 1, and I was more than impressed with the Crimsons. You all can overlook them if you want, but Im sure nothing would make them happier not only to get revenge on the X-men, but to put them out of the playoff's...I'll pick X, simply because they are the best in the state, but I'll be willing to bet it will be much closer than most expect, just like the first meeting.

 

If you will notice, it is not X posters that are being so boastful. The Crimsons bruised and battered the Tigers more than any other team has this season and their speed gave them fits as well so I doubt seriously if they take Manual lightly. Fortunately for the Tigers, Vic is healthy again and hopefully he will help spread out the Crimson defense allowing the power game of Michael Mattingly and crew to be more effective this time. GO TIGERS-teamwork, ball control and putting more points on the board against the tough M defense are the keys to victory. :fire:

Victor Anderson makes a little difference for St. X and remember he didn't play in the first meeting between the two schools. ;)

 

St. X 35

Manual 14

I just dont see St. X being denied of that 4-A championship

 

X 31

Manual 13

If you will notice, it is not X posters that are being so boastful. The Crimsons bruised and battered the Tigers more than any other team has this season and their speed gave them fits as well so I doubt seriously if they take Manual lightly. Fortunately for the Tigers, Vic is healthy again and hopefully he will help spread out the Crimson defense allowing the power game of Michael Mattingly and crew to be more effective this time. GO TIGERS-teamwork, ball control and putting more points on the board against the tough M defense are the keys to victory. :fire:

 

I couldn't agree more - no one at St. X will take this game lightly. Manual is a worthy opponent and will be treated as such. GO TIGERS !!!

I highly respect Manual, I think they are a great program, however, I dont think they have much of a shot on friday. St.X is healthy, and they are the best team in the state...

X 28

M 7

A Male grad and fan....who do I pick in this one? It's gonna be a tough battle. If Manual can catch some breaks and use its speed they have a shot but, St.X is the best team I've seen this year and its hard to go against them. I'll be at the UofL game friday night and hopefully they give us some updates throughout the game. Good luck both teams.

 

St.X 21- Manual 20

Manual is a very good team and I doubt very seriously that anyone would overlook them....Speed kills and the crimsons have plenty of it....Luckily for the Tigers....our top speed back will be playing in the rematch......X wins in another battle...Vic proves to be the difference.....X 34 M 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.