Manual vs St.Xavier

Were you at the game? From what I heard Manual faced just about every kind of obstacle in that game possible, with lack of starting QB, a raining of flags, and they also took a knee 3 yards from being 21 to 3. Still not a blowout, but it's the playoffs, and Meade was a 2 seed against a 3 seed. Technically it was an upset!

Meade County also had the field real wet, almost muddy. Manual still prevailed, but Meade played a lot better this time around. It's hard to beat a team twice.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think St. X should be thinking about the possible rematch with Male.

That's just what we're hoping. :lol:

I have no doubt that X will be quite prepared for Manual. This will come down to many big plays for Manual to keep a chance for a W this time around.

St. X hasn't put together a complete game since Highlands, the Tigers have been doing just enough to win. It looks like everyone will be healthy for the first time in 6 weeks and expect to see a more wide open offense this time around. The pressure is on Manual, and I expect to see St. X win by double digits.

Really? Will X be on the home side?
Not to doubt Tony Danza, but from my understanding now is that it will be at Manual but Manual is on the Manual pressbox sidelines and in their own lockerroom. I have a call in to somebody that can confirm this but my understanding is that it will be a St.X home game, but under the normal conditions of a St.X homegame verses Manual. Ie. Manual is on home side and lockerrooms.

Yes and yes.

Fine, and riot.

:D

Seriously, I'll be a red dot in a sea of green, but no way am I going to be sitting on the visiters side at Manual stadium. It's just not going to happen. Not trying to be a bully to X, but it's just... no.

I just talked to a Coach at Manual that just talked to the AD at Manual. The Head Coach was told the Game will be at Manual, Manual will be on the Home side of the Field, Manual will have the home Lockerrooms, and Manual will wear Red. It will be a St. X home game, but Manual will have all the normal places they have during a regular season St. X Manual game when Manual is the visiting team.

Fine, and riot.

:D

Seriously, I'll be a red dot in a sea of green, but no way am I going to be sitting on the visiters side at Manual stadium. It's just not going to happen. Not trying to be a bully to X, but it's just... no.

Yeah that was not going to work. Luckly it is going to work out to be the same way it always is so no problems!!

Go Crimsons!

just put Manual on the home side and in their locker room and in their red uniforms since it is their field. It really doesn't matter to me what side of the field X is on or which locker room they get; just make sure someone brings the syrup! And if it's going to be played like a regular season game...no worries because Manual can't beat St. X that way either.

I personally liked the locker room under the stands and running out of the "tunnel" during my playing days.

:thumb:

just put Manual on the home side and in their locker room and in their red uniforms since it is their field. It really doesn't matter to me what side of the field X is on or which locker room they get; just make sure someone brings the syrup! And if it's going to be played like a regular season game...no worries because Manual can't beat St. X that way either.

I personally liked the locker room under the stands and running out of the "tunnel" during my playing days.

:thumb:

WE beat the Tigers when I played! :thumb: