Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big AL X 78Champs

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big AL X 78Champs

  1. You could take the 4 state champions from KY each year and play with any other state champions in the country. KY would win many of those contests.
  2. Those were my second choices Wildcatjack. :thumb:
  3. Desales wins in a close one. 35 - 32
  4. This time Bullit East in a Cindrella season.
  5. Coach Mike Glaser at St. Xavier. Possibly the first back to back state championships in 30 years for the school. Possible undefeated post season on top of a undefeated regular season. Phenominal life time record. Never before coach of the year. Not in hall of fame. I nominate Coach Glaser. .....and yes I am biased so my second choice is Bullitt East Coach Settles.
  6. Biggest blowout Trinity over Boone Co. Closest game Desales over Western.
  7. Let's not sell KY high school football short. There are many teams in KY that can compete week in and week out with any TN high school team. Just look at the KY - TN allstar game each year. KY has dominated TN in the past several years. KY high school football continues to grow in strength in all classes, all levels, and all groups public and private. KY high school football is turning out more top notch college prospects each year. Many of these are staying and playing at local Univirsities and Colleges, thus the great success we are seeing at the collegiate level in KY. These are the very reasons I would hate to see a split public/private or a too watered down class system. KY has it rolling in high school football with great rivalries, growing traditions and better coaching. Lets not weaken a growing state asset.
  8. Do you not agree with my prediction "weedmom" After the weeds defeat Boone Co. it will start to get interesting for the clovers. I always relish the opportunity do some mowing. :devil: Of course weedmom this is all in fun and I do wish my friends on Shelbyville Rd. the best of luck for now. After all we are cut from the same cloth and must look out for each other against those who fear us :banana:
  9. Weeds in another lopsided victory over another unrated opponent through there thus far cake walk through their district and region. Weeds - 42 Boone Co. - 21
  10. Rotation is the reason X is at JH. X - 35 JH - 14 (Late TDs against young Tigers) As a football fan I enjoy a tight game. The stats quoted above ar similar with JH having a slight advantage on paper. However, X has played some of the toughest competition in all of KY football this year through the regular season. This will help them against a fired up John Hardin away.
  11. Congrats JH. I look foward to next Friday and the trip.
  12. For X you always have such a following the field you play on becomes the home field. I believe home field is a huge advantage in all games. The playoffs seem to bring more fans out for games and therefore increase the home field advantage.
  13. X - 42 M - 21 X too fast, too strong, too well coached. Manual fast and talented but play calling on both sides of the ball has been suspect the last 2 maybe even three years in big games. They have been the best team X has faced the last two years but seem to lose when faced with evenly matched or better perceived opposition. I have seen nothing this year to make me believe different.
  14. It should be a barn burner. DeSales has two really good RBs. Zinser is a power runner and will just run over you, while Zach Harrett is a little (and I mean little) scat back, but you better button your chin strap when you come to tackle him and just hides behind those big ol OT.
  15. This is the farthest Male has had to travel this season. Last time they traveled out the city I'm pretty sure they got smacked by Hop town. But this is a new year.
  16. I just don't think anyone in AAA can hold down Lex Caths O. . I see a real barn burner and whoever wins this will play Highlands and probably Hopkinsville then BG/BC if I am not mistaken. Maybe the toughest road in the whole state.
  17. Some reason I find this hard to believe.
  18. If Burke wins state it is his other wise johnson
  19. If your talking Victor Anderson. My son a junior on the team at St.X said he's 100% running and hitting better than ever :walk: :jump:
  20. :ylsuper: I would say Justin Burke Lex. Cath. :ylsuper: Thats my opinion

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.