Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions

RebelBred

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do seem to be playing "Rebel" football!!!! I think our defense has stepped it up a couple of notches. I will never say that another team will beat us. It might happen but I refuse say that in public forum because I don't want any of our players to read that I, as a fan, don't believe that they can win. So my prediction -- Boyle Wins!!!!!!!!GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is later in the week :D so I will make my prediction now. I have looked over the stats and I have looked at both teams in depth. I seen that Bullitt East has a pretty strong running game which Boyle will counter act with a very strong run defense. Boyle bread and butter in my opinion is a bit of a pass balance offense in where the Bullitt East secondary does not look that strong in defending. And as for the passing attack of Bullitt East it does look decent but Boyle secondary is dominant there as well. Now although both defenses somewhat counter act with the other teams offense I would have to say that Boyle will win this one in a battle. IMO of course.

Boyle - 24

Bullitt East 10

GO REBELS!!!

That comment came from a PSW fan, what has he seen to make him think we can't stop the pass? He didn't see anything last night that would convince him of that.

And he also didnt say that BE couldnt stop the PSW pass. He said that BE cannot stop the Boyle pass.

That was my mistake. But IMO they will most definitely have problems with the Boyle pass. Along with them running the V offense, I have a hard time believing that they will be able to move the ball with consistancy against Boyle on the ground.

I don't think it will be a very high scoring game. I would guess both teams will probably score in the 20's. I think BE is better than most people give them credit for. Every week we hear some reason why we are going to lose. Whether it is because we played a weak schedule or because we won't be able to run the ball or we can't stop the pass. Somehow we've managed to win every game, most of them handily. If the game against PSW is any indication, BE can certainly play with Boyle. I expect this to be a back and forth game.