Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions

RebelBred

I agree that it would have been much closer, but that is not my point. Not only were the TO's lopsided, but so were the total yards. BE rushed for 297 yards against that vaunted PSW defense. BE can play with Boyle, despite what some on here seem to think, that is my only point.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight, PSW can play with Boyle County, only losing by 5 points, but BE is going to lose to Boyle by 37. Boyle County may very well win the game, but your prediction is ridiculous. Both teams are very good and it should be a close game. How can you possibly think Boyle is 37 points better?

Yes we played with Boyle Co. ,and if you want to split hairs,we played with Highlands till they kicked an onside kick(which we were not ready for)and that let all the air out of our team. I think Boyle ,knowing how good they are in the Playoffs will be 37 points better!!! NO DOUBT. I have witnessed first hand the tough play of Boyle at playoff time and personally ,I think you will be in for a long night. Had our team shown up to play I think we would have held your team to probably14-21 points,at most.Sorry if this offends you becharger1 ,BUT you will be playing the 6 TIME STATE CHAMPS !!!!

WHO YA WITH ?? REBELS !!! :D

One thing to note about the BC vs PSW and PSW vs BE games.......the Boyle Co team playing right now is much different than the team that played against PSW. I'm not saying that BE isn't good, just that BC seems to improve each week.

Friday should answer the question about which team is best that night!!!

,BUT you will be playing the 6 TIME STATE CHAMPS !!!!

WHO YA WITH ?? REBELS !!! :D

Actually it's Five time State Champs.

Last year the better team named Highlands won.

Thanks for the props though warriorfbfan! :thumb:

I agree that it would have been much closer, but that is not my point. Not only were the TO's lopsided, but so were the total yards. BE rushed for 297 yards against that vaunted PSW defense. BE can play with Boyle, despite what some on here seem to think, that is my only point.

I think the game will be close. This Boyle team is not the explosive offensive juggernaut of the last 6 years.

That said, don't be fooled into thinking that they can't strike and do so quickly. :thumb:

The difference maker IMHO is the way Boyle is playing now. About five games ago this team began to tighten their defense up and their line reasserted themselves on offense. This is not the same Boyle team that played PSW.

That still may not be enough to defeat a very good and undefeated Bullitt East squad. If Boyle gets off to a good start they will win. If not, BE has all the ability to advance to the next round. (They also have motivation considering the way Boyle has beaten them in past playoff games)

I'm going to go with a "closer than the score indicates" Boyle victory, 28-14.

Can't wait to settle this one on the field Friday Night. Then all the comparisons can go out the door.Gosh, it's only Tuesday and I'm as excited as if it were Thursday. The Rebels will undoubtedfly be ready too. Buckle your chinstraps B.E, because you haven't faced anything this year like what your about to face.

Go Rebels...