Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions

RebelBred

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle County vs. Bullitt East

Regional Titles since 1959

Boyle County 7 (3 in 2A and 4 in a row in 3A)

Bullitt East 3 (2 in 2A and 1 in 3A; Last one in 1999)

Playoff History between the two since 1980

2002 (Regional Finals) Boyle 45-0

2001 (Second Round) Boyle 64-13

Boyle County vs. Bullitt East

Regional Titles since 1959

Boyle County 7 (3 in 2A and 4 in a row in 3A)

Bullitt East 3 (2 in 2A and 1 in 3A; Last one in 1999)

Playoff History between the two since 1980

2002 (Regional Finals) Boyle 45-0

2001 (Second Round) Boyle 64-13

When was Boyle's 1st regional title? Since BE has only been in exsistence since 1980, that stat could be a little misleading.

When was Boyle's 1st regional title? Since BE has only been in exsistence since 1980, that stat could be a little misleading.

Boyle's first Regional title was in 1996. The Rebels advanced to the AA semi-finals that year only to lose a heartbreaker to eventual champ Breathitt County.

Boyle's first Regional title was in 1996. The Rebels advanced to the AA semi-finals that year only to lose a heartbreaker to eventual champ Breathitt County.

On this note, the other six regional titles came in each of the last 6 years. So therefore the regional championships are relevant to each other in that they all have came recently. Man it sure is going to be a cold one Friday night and I cant wait to be there!! GO REBELS!

Yes we played with Boyle Co. ,and if you want to split hairs,we played with Highlands till they kicked an onside kick(which we were not ready for)and that let all the air out of our team. I think Boyle ,knowing how good they are in the Playoffs will be 37 points better!!! NO DOUBT. I have witnessed first hand the tough play of Boyle at playoff time and personally ,I think you will be in for a long night. Had our team shown up to play I think we would have held your team to probably14-21 points,at most.Sorry if this offends you becharger1 ,BUT you will be playing the 6 TIME STATE CHAMPS !!!!

WHO YA WITH ?? REBELS !!! :D

:thumb: :thumb: REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Gotta go with my boys on this one. Win or lose I am just so proud of what these kids have accomplished this year!!!! They are a fine group of young men who have given it their all and play the game fair. The coaches have got to be commended for their efforts and what they have taught these young men. Everyone plays their games in the hope that they will make it to the carpet in Louisville the first weekend in December. What some people forget is that this is about the kids and not about us who are sitting in the stands. Please don't get me wrong - I want to make the trip to Louisville as bad as anyone but we don't get there - we don't get there. But we can never make any of these kids feel that if they don't make it to Louisville that their season has been a failure because that's just not true. We should all make it a point to tell each of our teams how proud we are for their efforts whether they bring home a trophy or not. I hope that each kid who plays comes out of each game healthy and that all of them make it back home safe from their games. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: