Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions

Featured Replies

I will have to say the Rebels will win this one by about 2 touchdowns. BE will be pumped having the Rebels roll in on their turf, and BE sporting an undefeated record. The atmosphere will be "electric" and the Rebels will march on, putting an end to an excellent season for BE.

 

Boyle 24

BE 10

 

Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are Bullitt East's facilities - i.e. seating capacity, parking, etc - like?

  • Author

I was told from someone that the parking is very limited and the BE authorities are urging Boyle fans to take Charter buses or car pool to the game. About seating and what not I do not know.

Always hate to do these prognostagator thoughts on my home team because I'm a hommie big time and no one ever takes those thoughts too much to heart. However, Boyles defence is clicking on all 11 cylinders right now and I don't see BE's score getting into the 20's. And with the "Tamme Connection" the way it has been the last couple of games, even if Grant only completed 1 out of 4 to Seth, the score would be close to the 20's, and thats not even counting what might go to rest of the receiving corps. Just can't see how BE can come out on top unless the Rebels put the ball on the ground 7 times. Boyle 28-BE 13. Go Rebs ;)

I was told from someone that the parking is very limited and the BE authorities are urging Boyle fans to take Charter buses or car pool to the game. About seating and what not I do not know.

 

How many of the BE fans are taking charter buses?

  • Author
How many of the BE fans are taking charter buses?

 

That is a good question, I would guess 0. :laugh: But I know I am driving and I'll be there with my big ole Rebel Fans who drove too! :D

This game is looking like the one of the premier matchups in AAA this week.

 

Look for a high scoring affair. If both teams are clicking, it will be one score after another. Both have balanced attacks and can score at the drop of a hat.

 

Don't let the schedule of BE fool you, they are the real deal. A solid senior club that is peaking at the right time. But, the same could be said for Boyle. They have put together a solid run after a so-so start. They too are doing the right things at the right time.

 

Which defense is up to the task at stopping the other team's offense? I can't wait until Friday. Football at its best!!!!

 

I'll predict later on in the week.

 

Traveler

As far as the stands go, about like Boyle's visiting side. The pressbox is small and there is only room for about four people. If they put a radio station in there, even less room.

 

There is indeed little room for parking, but oh my, what an atmosphere for football - fireworks, fans in the endzones, and fire trucks wailing away.

Mike Jones was 12-20 for like 180 yards, so BE isnt that good at stopping the pass and SW didnt get alot of plays on offense and couldnt get the running game goin. But BC will play a good game and beat the chargers by 2 touchdowns

 

Boyle- 31

 

BE- 17

GO REBELS

 

:dancingpa :thumb:

As far as Jones goes, he was 12-20, but had several passes dropped for yardage, so he could have easily been over 200 yards. He threw two bad passes (INT's), but was not pressured at all. If Tamme gets the time that Jones had, it could be a long night for the Chargers.

On expect a tough game Friday night in Mt. Washington. Boyle could very easily lose this game, so I don't think they will in any way over look Bullitt East. Boyle is like 11 - 0 against District 3 in 3A, and won something like 32 of the last 33 playoffs games. I don't think that this streak will end this week. I like the Rebels in a squeaker (1 point). Just Win Baby! Go Rebels! Get-R-Done!

The Rebels should be able to handle Bullitt East in this one,I personally felt Bullitt East was a solid team ,BUT IN NO WAY AS GOOD AS WE MADE THEM LOOK! Our Offense couldn't get it going,we'd make 10 yards and they call us back for something.I don't really remember us trying to run the ball more than 10-12 times ,but maybe it's cause the scenario that was playing out . Oh well it's over and we can't win now ,so, i'll have to root the Rebels to victory !!!! GO REBELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

B C 40

 

BE 3

 

 

:flame: :banana:

 

By the way ,watch the fans that walk your sideline,we had an instance with them spitting on our players parkas. :rolleyes: :irked:

Mike Jones was 12-20 for like 180 yards, so BE isnt that good at stopping the pass and SW didnt get alot of plays on offense and couldnt get the running game goin. But BC will play a good game and beat the chargers by 2 touchdowns

 

Boyle- 31

 

BE- 17

GO REBELS

 

:dancingpa :thumb:

 

Actually, Jones was 12-32 for 178 yards and 2 ints.

By the way ,watch the fans that walk your sideline,we had an instance with them spitting on our players parkas. :rolleyes: :irked:

 

 

I'm sure that this is a case of a few rotten apples in the barrell, but thanks for the heads up.

I'm sure that this is a case of a few rotten apples in the barrell, but thanks for the heads up.

 

That's an isolated incident, every crowd has a few. The school tries to promote an exciting environment, not a hostile one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.