Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions

RebelBred

That's an isolated incident, every crowd has a few. The school tries to promote an exciting environment, not a hostile one.

In that case, there were "isolated incidents" all night.

Boyle Co., you'd better line the sidelines with your people. Keep the "isolated incidents" away from the start.

Good luck Friday night. In the words of another Rebel - Just win baby!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels should be able to handle Bullitt East in this one,I personally felt Bullitt East was a solid team ,BUT IN NO WAY AS GOOD AS WE MADE THEM LOOK! Our Offense couldn't get it going,we'd make 10 yards and they call us back for something.I don't really remember us trying to run the ball more than 10-12 times ,but maybe it's cause the scenario that was playing out . Oh well it's over and we can't win now ,so, i'll have to root the Rebels to victory !!!! GO REBELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

B C 40

BE 3

:flame: :banana:

By the way ,watch the fans that walk your sideline,we had an instance with them spitting on our players parkas. :rolleyes: :irked:

So let me get this straight, PSW can play with Boyle County, only losing by 5 points, but BE is going to lose to Boyle by 37. Boyle County may very well win the game, but your prediction is ridiculous. Both teams are very good and it should be a close game. How can you possibly think Boyle is 37 points better?

I'll pick the Rebels in this one to win by 14. The three reasons for my picks are:

1) I'm a homer

2) The only thing I know about Bullitt East is that it is in Eastern Bullitt County (or so the name would imply).

3) Danville defeated Bullitt East in the 94 state championship. Not that it has anything to do with the 05 team, but I just wanted to mention it.

:D

I'll pick the Rebels in this one to win by 14. The three reasons for my picks are:

1) I'm a homer

2) The only thing I know about Bullitt East is that it is in Eastern Bullitt County (or so the name would imply).

3) Danville defeated Bullitt East in the 94 state championship. Not that it has anything to do with the 05 team, but I just wanted to mention it.

:D

That is pretty funny. As well I remeber that as I think my dad did that game on the radio.

So let me get this straight, PSW can play with Boyle County, only losing by 5 points, but BE is going to lose to Boyle by 37. Boyle County may very well win the game, but your prediction is ridiculous. Both teams are very good and it should be a close game. How can you possibly think Boyle is 37 points better?

Ok we can straighten things out here. PSW lost to Boyle and BE points dont mean anything as on any given night you can be in a high scoring or you can be in a defensive battle. Boyle vs. PSW defensive battle, PSW vs BE. high scoring. These two games dont matter about going into this Fridays game. Boyle knows how to win when it comes playoff time. That is a proven fact. Here is another fact: Boyle is 96-6 since 99 with 1 playoff loss. While Bullitt East is 63-22 with 6 playoff losses. I am not saying that this has anything do with Fridays game I am just showing some facts. And another tid bit, the last time Boyle and Bullitt east played Boyle was 10-2 while Bullitt East was 12-0 and Boyle wound up 13-2 and Bullitt East was 12-1. But yet again another meaningless fact in this Friday's game.

All I have to say is ROLL REBS ROLL!!! :dancingpa

Ok we can straighten things out here. PSW lost to Boyle and BE points dont mean anything as on any given night you can be in a high scoring or you can be in a defensive battle. Boyle vs. PSW defensive battle, PSW vs BE. high scoring. These two games dont matter about going into this Fridays game. Boyle knows how to win when it comes playoff time. That is a proven fact. Here is another fact: Boyle is 96-6 since 99 with 1 playoff loss. While Bullitt East is 63-22 with 6 playoff losses. I am not saying that this has anything do with Fridays game I am just showing some facts. And another tid bit, the last time Boyle and Bullitt east played Boyle was 10-2 while Bullitt East was 12-0 and Boyle wound up 13-2 and Bullitt East was 12-1. But yet again another meaningless fact in this Friday's game.

All I have to say is ROLL REBS ROLL!!! :dancingpa

And one more fact. The last time Bullitt East played a team from Boyle County in a state championship, the team from Boyle County won........................................not that this has anything to do with Friday's game. I just like mentioning it... again.

And one more fact. The last time Bullitt East played a team from Boyle County in a state championship, the team from Boyle County (Danville) won........................................not that this has anything to do with Friday's game. I just like mentioning it... again.

That is awesome!!!!

I told you the ads are going to win Friday didnt I?

I wasn't comparing scores earlier, just wondering how a PSW team that BE beat soundly could play with Boyle, but BE couldn't in that posters mind. It may be a long night for both defenses in this game. As for facts, BE has a 10-1 home playoff record. The only loss came to eventual state champion Caldwell Co. in the '98 AA semi-finals.

Southwestern never had the turnovers aginst Boyle that they had at BE the Boys couldn't hold onto the ball and it wasn't because of the BE team either. SW probably had the worst night they have had in a long time when they came to town or the game would have been much closer. Boyle by 14