Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions

RebelBred

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is unlikely that Boyle will have 2000 at the game. I would say more around the 1000 mark give or take a couple 100. Although I wish more would come, I doubt that many will come to Mt. Washington! I know I'll be there though, so I am #1 who will be #2 behind me on the list going to Mt. Washington!

Bullit East has been playing some great football lately and I believe it continues. This is Boyle County though so they have a lot to play for. However the Bullit East team is undefeated and is playing at there place. It is too much for the Rebs to overcome I predict Boyle loses ina close one.

It is unlikely that Boyle will have 2000 at the game. I would say more around the 1000 mark give or take a couple 100. Although I wish more would come, I doubt that many will come to Mt. Washington! I know I'll be there though, so I am #1 who will be #2 behind me on the list going to Mt. Washington!

The juggers will be right behind you. ;)

You're going to have to start out pretty early to beat my sister-in-law to the game ;) !!!!!!!! I have done something to my heel - so I won't be coming but I will be listening to it on the radio and cheering my head off. I, of course, can't speak for all our fans and in the same respect I will not take credit (good or bad) for what they do. I have a big problem with fans who act hostile to other teams and their fans. There just is no place in high school sports, college sports and even pro sports for these kinds of actions. I'm not saying that I agree with anything that's been said on here earlier because I just haven't been to Bullitt East so I haven't seen this for myself. What I am saying is that when this kind of stuff goes on it reflects badly on everyone involved with a school and this should be stopped by the school adm. I'm not directing this remarks to BE, I'm directing it to all schools. We have played at a few places that, after being on the receiving end of these kinds of action, I've been left with a sour taste in my mouth against these schools and their fans. It all comes back to this for me....it's about the kids and what you do makes it look bad on them.....so STOP!!!! And if these happenings are known to the Adm of the school and the coaches and they do it to get an edge on the other team....then shame on you becaues this is not what high school sports should be about.

Me and 5 more Rebel fans are right behind you Patb63. We are the ones that will be singing up a storm. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Does anybody have directions on where the Presidents that are carved in the side of Mt. Washington are? Would like to rub George and Abe's forhead for goodluck before the game.