Everything posted by patb63
-
Class 4A Championship: #2 Johnson Central vs. #1 Boyle County Predictions/Updates
Targeted marketing!!
-
Class 2A Championship: #2 Somerset vs. #3 Mayfield Predictions/Updates
What a game! Congrats to both teams for great seasons.
-
Class 2A Championship: #2 Somerset vs. #3 Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Can't see the game, but it sounds like, from the posts, that Somerset took their foot off of Mayfield's neck.
-
Class 2A Championship: #2 Somerset vs. #3 Mayfield Predictions/Updates
I'm the lucky one! Sitting here working in central PA following this thread as the game unfolds
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
Yes, thank you.
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
Nah. Pretty boring!!!
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
Let me add another WOW
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
Not been a good day for CovCath
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
jcarter (and everybody) thanks for the updates. I'm working in PA this weekend and it has been nice to have the games updated for me to keep track of what's happening.
-
Central/Corbin (3A Championship) Updates
You think the Corbin coach has a few second thoughts about using his kicker tonight yet?
-
#2 Boyle County vs. #3 Corbin (3A State Final)
My heart says Boyle...my head says it's going to be a nailbiter!!!
-
Class 3A vs. Class 2A Game of the Week: 3A Boyle County at 2A Danville
I hope both teams play well, but I'm rooting for the Rebels!!!
-
2010 Pick 10 Contest (Week #2)
5 St. Xavier 3 Henry Clay 3 Highlands 1 Belfry 1 Mason County 1 Pulaski County 1 Hazard 1 Sheldon Clark 1 Danville 1 Estill County Tiebreaker 48
-
2010 Pick 10 Contest (Week #1)
5 Boyle County 3 Highlands 3 Christian County 1 Belfry 1 Tates Creek 1 Ballard 1 Conner 1 Ryle 1 Newport Central Catholic 1 Bryan Station Tiebreaker 35
-
*Scribe's Week One Notebook*
Scribe, Just got a chance to read this and it reflects a great job of collecting and communicating a tremendous amount of information. Thank you for the excellent post and count me in as someone who would like to see it every week. Patb
-
Joe Hood hired as assisstant at Allen County Scottsville.
A great hire for sure......I know Coach Joe personally and he's a fine man. Good coach too!!!
-
Dear KHSAA, WKU and the City of Bowling Green,
I have to agree with those who favor a 2X2X2 setup for the games. It allows for more time to thoroughly enjoy the games, allows for better crowd/traffic control issues, allows for better efficiency by those working the games and will make the championships a more "special" event for those involved.
-
Prayers For Steve Roller
Prayers and good wishes from Boyle County to Mr. Roller and family. Hope the recovery is speedy.
-
2009 Championships in Bowling Green
I know this topic has been discussed in this and a myriad of other threads, but I think people will be pleasantly surprised when they attend the '09 championships at WKU. The new stadium is very nice, the city of Bowling Green is friendly, full of restaurants and night spots AND it's no longer just a small college town. Everybody usually hates change, but, before we all proclaim gloom and doom, let's give Bg a shot next year, then decide whether it was all a big mistake, or not.
-
If the finals were at WKU this year, would you.......
IF my team is in, I'd go either place. Probably more likely to go to BG than Louisville if my team's not in it.
-
4A: Bell County Bobcats (14-0) vs. Bullitt East Chargers (9-5) Predictions
I have to agree with most of the folks who've posted already. I think the outcome of last week's Boyle Co vs Bell Co. game determined the winner for this class this year. Bullitt East has a determined team, but I don't think the Chargers have the horses to beat Bell Co. (did I make a pun?) If the Rebels can't be playing this week, then I'm rooting for Bell Co.
-
I Am Equal To An 0-10 Team Reaching the Playoffs Contest (Round #1)
Lafayette Estill County Southwestern George Rogers Clark Caldwell County
-
Lexington/Central KY Regional Contest (Week #11)
7 George Rogers Clark 5 Scott County 3 Marion County 2 Madison Central 1 Anderson County Tiebreaker George Rogers Clark
-
Pick 10 Contest (Week #11)
5 Belfry 3 Highlands 3 Lexington Christian 1 Fairdale 1 Marion County 1 Rockcastle County 1 Caldwell County 1 Male 1 Beechwood 1 Eastern Tiebreaker 49
-
Christmas Is Close, Maybe I Can Win A Contest By Then! (Week #11)
Allen Central Fairdale Belfry Caldwell County Beechwood