Boyle Co @ Bullitt East predictions

RebelBred

I like this quote from the pioneer news.

"Boyle County is the team that has been the carrot at the end of the stick for the Chargers since the first practice on July 15."

Boyle County has been called many things, but a carrot is a first. :lol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe that Bullitt East has been quietly flying under the radar this year despite an outstanding record. After upending Boyle County this Friday, they will no longer be a stealth team and finally receive the respect due them. :cool:

I really believe that Bullitt East has been quietly flying under the radar this year despite an outstanding record. After upending Boyle County this Friday, they will no longer be a stealth team and finally receive the respect due them. :cool:

I love it when crazy people say crazy things!! I absolutely love it! :D :ylsuper:

Here's a artical in the Louisville Courier Journel

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051116/SPORTS05/511160473/1031

From what I have read this week. It seems that Bullitt East has been wishing this game for a very long time. Lets hope the saying "Be careful what you wish for" applys for this game come saturday morning.

I'm really looking forward to this game, It's been awhile since I have felt that Boyle will be challenged.

It's later in the week and time for a prediction.

If Boyle can throw at will, (and I don't see why not), their defense shows up to play and stops the dive, BC 28, BE 21.

If Bullitt East plays like they did last week and improves their pass defense, BE 21, Boyle 18.

I look for a close game and the better defensive team to win.

There is a great deal on the line this week. Bullitt East has wanted this matchup for years and definitely has something to prove. Are they ready to step up to the next level?

Boyle just has to play their ball game and not let the atmosphere dictate their level of play.

Isn't this what the playoffs are supposed to be like????!!!!!!

That's an isolated incident, every crowd has a few. The school tries to promote an exciting environment, not a hostile one.

What's funny, is that I have been going to High School football games for the last 20 years, with the exceptions of when I was playing in High School and College, I have never had the experience of poor fans.

Actually come to think of it, just once, when we played Eastern my junior year, at Eastern, we got rocks thrown at our bus as we left, and we had to wear our helmets until we got to safety. That is THE ONLY TIME.

You've done bumped your head...

I believe Bullitt East HAS been flying under the radar most of this season. I believe they have improved from the past few years and are making a serious challenge in 3A this year.

Now, if they win tomorrow night, they will deserve the respect of the teams they have defeated and it will be given. I believe that they have received the respect due them so far, as I'm sure no serious player, coach, or fan is taking them lightly for this game.

All jokes aside.. I feel Bullit East is a very big threat. However, if both teams come out and play there game, the Rebels will be crowned victor in the end. To me, Bullit East has not been flying under the radar. How can a team go undefeated and nobody recognize that. You can believe the Rebels recognize it, and will be ready for a hostile environment. Boyle is a good road team, so this should be very interesting to say the least.

Go Rebels..............