AAAA Region 2 Final : X @ John Hardin

Mr. No Name

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Hardin could break the long play against Male, which enabled them to go stride for stride with that awesome offense.

But now they're playing X. Through three quarters of their four games against Manual, Male and Trinity, they held those teams to a TOTAL of 29 points. Think about that for a second. Until the fourth quarter, Male, Manual and Trinity averaged 7.25 points against X.

This will be a whole 'nother ball game for John Hardin. Not to mention, that X team might have a little more respect for their opponent going in than Male might have had.

John Hardin could break the long play against Male, which enabled them to go stride for stride with that awesome offense.

But now they're playing X. Through three quarters of their four games against Manual, Male and Trinity, they held those teams to a TOTAL of 29 points. Think about that for a second. Until the fourth quarter, Male, Manual and Trinity averaged 7.25 points against X.

This will be a whole 'nother ball game for John Hardin. Not to mention, that X team might have a little more respect for their opponent going in than Male might have had.

Very interesting stat for that very dominating defense. I'm sure that Coach Brown will have something up his sleeve come friday night though.

I really thought that Male would have won this game by a large margin.....I was pulling for JH just because I didn't want to face Male again....It is always harder to beat a team twice....but now I don't know what to think...I have to agree with 02Ram, the X defense is good and by scoring that many points on Male....Hopefully X will come into this game with nothing but respect for JH.....maybe a prediction later....my Male prediction bit me in the butt.....I don't want that to happen again esp. to X

49 points against Male! how many did Male score against the Kitty Cats!! I like JH in this one.

JH - 35

Kitty Cats - 21

Yeah, cause as you know, the "Kitty Cats'" offense really struggled running the ball and scoring points this year against quality teams. :lol:

St. X played JH 2 years ago in the playoffs at the pizza box and won by 2 TDs, which could have been a lot closer. Many fans questioned the officiating during that game, and I do believe that JH had 1 TD called back, but I don’t know if that changed the final outcome. Unfortunately during the playoffs when out of town refs call games they are not used to the speed of some of the Louisville area teams and officiating is not as smooth as what you are used too.

Many of the key players during that game for JH were sophomores and are now seniors. I do not think that JH will be intimated by St. X at all, but will be looking for revenge. This might be the best game of the week. JH runs the wing-T but apparently they can also throw the long ball based on their stats against Male. I can see St. X playing their traditional ball control game and winning this contest by 1 TD.