AAAA Region 2 Final : X @ John Hardin

Mr. No Name

J H's stadium is very nice for season games, however fans deserve a seat.

I will be there early..

A double header with X-JH and T Boone would have made a great night @ PJ's

And a great advantage to X.

I think that some X fans are being a little bit arrogant here. This is their field, it's not going to change.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this will be remedied when Tiger Stadium is complete. At least every other year when the regional finals pass through the Poplar Level Road facility. :banana: :laugh: :fire:

Pretty bold prediction, in fact I believe that the Male Bulldogs have hosted more regional finals this century than the Tigers.

BTW, when is opening day at the Tigers new stadium?

Pretty bold prediction, in fact I believe that the Male Bulldogs have hosted more regional finals this century than the Tigers.

BTW, when is opening day at the Tigers new stadium?

We're waiting on your $2,000,000 donation so that we can name it LSU Tiger Stadium. :lol:

I don't know how you can come to that conclusion.

If Beaumont has given you any reason to doubt his ability to play 100% all four quarters it is because he never steps off the field.

Mr Beaumont is an unbelievible football player I wistness his greatness last weekend at John Hardin. If anyone thinks other wise, they don't know football. I know we play X and Vic Anderson tonight, but I can't see any back do more than Beaumont. Besides that my son plays for JH and said he was all business on the field no trash talking. Watching form the stands i agree with my son Beaumont is the best back we seen this year.

Mr Beaumont is an unbelievible football player I wistness his greatness last weekend at John Hardin. If anyone thinks other wise, they don't know football. I know we play X and Vic Anderson tonight, but I can't see any back do more than Beaumont. Besides that my son plays for JH and said he was all business on the field no trash talking. Watching form the stands i agree with my son Beaumont is the best back we seen this year.

Well,I've seen both, and while I don't think that Beaumont is any less of an athlete than you do, I think that Vic Anderson is at least right there with him, with a touch more skill.

Can anyone that went to the Male game last week let me know how large the crowd was...

Any chance a 7:00 arriving Tiger crwod will have a section to sit?