Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs St.Xavier

Featured Replies

Back in the 1700's....you know...when there were only 2 teams in the nation. :D

 

 

Zing :eek: :eek:

  • Replies 240
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the 1700's....you know...when there were only 2 teams in the nation. :D

 

"Why you wanna break my heart... oooooo, why you wanna break my heeeeeeeeart?"

Back in the 1700's....you know...when there were only 2 teams in the nation. :D

I know we like to call it 'Ye Olde Rivalry,' but it really doesn't go back that far... :rolleyes: :lol:

X 21

M 7

What Tradition? What Excellence? Don’t forget you are in an Athletic form.

 

Manual has always had solid athletic programs, but how many State Championships? How many wins against the Big 3?

It may be in the past, but it's not like we're talking biblical times here. Manual was once a regional power. Twice declared national champions, and our 1959 state title team is considered the best ever from the state of Kentucky.

Where you want to go?

 

Hey, I already suggested Kashmir.

It may be in the past, but it's not like we're talking biblical times here. Manual was once a regional power. Twice declared national champions, and our 1959 state title team is considered the best ever from the state of Kentucky.

Maybe by some. I'll take Trinity 2002.

Maybe by some. I'll take Trinity 2002.

I don't know about their defense, though, I seem to remember their giving up quite a few points to one team in the playoffs... ;) :lol:

I don't know about their defense, though, I seem to remember their giving up quite a few points to one team in the playoffs... ;) :lol:

Yeah, but they held when they needed to.

I'm done arguing this at this point.

 

 

Good

I think ever one could stand to chill out.

That's a realistic statement. Maybe this year Manual has learned. However, Manual has improved a lot in the past few years. The "Big Three" can hear their footsteps.

 

Only if Manual gets a coach who knows how to win the game at the end.

Good

 

 

:laugh:

Only if Manual gets a coach who knows how to win the game at the end.

He's done it before, and he'll do it again.

 

Besides, I really don't think that our 4th quarter losses this year can be attributed to Nichols' game management.

 

It's just an easy argument for people that are too lazy or don't understand the game.

How does Coach Nichols plan on schemeing against Vic since we didn't get to see it the first game?

 

:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.