Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stadium Pictures

Featured Replies

Notice the luxury suits in the picture. You don't find those in many High School stadiums. What you don't see in this picture is the Marshall Training center located behind the stadium. It puts alot of college facilities to shame.

 

Luxury boxes? Wow. Now I have to checkout a game at Trinity. Trinity and St. X kids are both extremely fortunate, I always enjoy keeping up with both teams. :thumb:

  • Replies 156
  • Views 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Notice the luxury suits in the picture. You don't find those in many High School stadiums. What you don't see in this picture is the Marshall Training center located behind the stadium. It puts alot of college facilities to shame.

 

To call them boxes is accurate. They are new obviously but I woldn't call them luxurious---in the colege or pro football sense of the word.

Luxury boxes? Wow. Now I have to checkout a game at Trinity. Trinity and St. X kids are both extremely fortunate, I always enjoy keeping up with both teams. :thumb:

 

CCC

 

Let us know when you would like to come and we will send one of the limo's for you.:lol::lol:

I have been fortunate to be able to watch some games from them. They are air conditioned, have their own restrooms and have catered meals during games. I would say that's pretty luxurious for a high school game.

Community Stadium home of Woodford County yellow jackets.

 

cs.jpg

I will be passing right in front of Belfry High School on Friday enroute to Betsy Layne High School.

 

I'll make an effort to check it out.

 

Incidentally, Betsy Layne's field is not so luxiourious, BUT is virtually carved out between two mountains. A very homey, user-friendly stadium with a great atmosphere.

CCC

 

Let us know when you would like to come and we will send one of the limo's for you.:lol::lol:

 

:lol: :thumb:.

I will be passing right in front of Belfry High School on Friday enroute to Betsy Layne High School.

 

I'll make an effort to check it out.

 

Incidentally, Betsy Layne's field is not so luxiourious, BUT is virtually carved out between two mountains. A very homey, user-friendly stadium with a great atmosphere.

You are right, Betsy Layne's field is unique and lies in a very nice setting.

Here also is a photgraph from the construction of NEwport Stadium from the 1940's, mayeb earlier.

 

NHSStadium.jpg

The Pit is a great place too see a game but a terrible place to find a parking spot.

Here also is a photgraph from the construction of NEwport Stadium from the 1940's, mayeb earlier.

 

This summer going up to Cincinnati, I broke off and went to Newport, Bellevue, and Dayton's stadiums. It was really cool that you could park underneath I-471 and basically watch a game at both Bellevue and Newport.

St. X in Ohio?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.