Stadium Pictures

Notice the luxury suits in the picture. You don't find those in many High School stadiums. What you don't see in this picture is the Marshall Training center located behind the stadium. It puts alot of college facilities to shame.

Luxury boxes? Wow. Now I have to checkout a game at Trinity. Trinity and St. X kids are both extremely fortunate, I always enjoy keeping up with both teams. :thumb:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice the luxury suits in the picture. You don't find those in many High School stadiums. What you don't see in this picture is the Marshall Training center located behind the stadium. It puts alot of college facilities to shame.

To call them boxes is accurate. They are new obviously but I woldn't call them luxurious---in the colege or pro football sense of the word.

I will be passing right in front of Belfry High School on Friday enroute to Betsy Layne High School.

I'll make an effort to check it out.

Incidentally, Betsy Layne's field is not so luxiourious, BUT is virtually carved out between two mountains. A very homey, user-friendly stadium with a great atmosphere.

I will be passing right in front of Belfry High School on Friday enroute to Betsy Layne High School.

I'll make an effort to check it out.

Incidentally, Betsy Layne's field is not so luxiourious, BUT is virtually carved out between two mountains. A very homey, user-friendly stadium with a great atmosphere.

You are right, Betsy Layne's field is unique and lies in a very nice setting.

Here also is a photgraph from the construction of NEwport Stadium from the 1940's, mayeb earlier.

This summer going up to Cincinnati, I broke off and went to Newport, Bellevue, and Dayton's stadiums. It was really cool that you could park underneath I-471 and basically watch a game at both Bellevue and Newport.