Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stadium Pictures

Featured Replies

Wow! SK has an indoor practice facility. I do not believe Trinity or St. X has one of those. That should eliminate a few excuses.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Wow! SK has an indoor practice facility. I do not believe Trinity or St. X has one of those. That should eliminate a few excuses.

Like the cost of driving to Lexington to play :D :D :D Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I was looking over projects in some construction reports today, and I saw a demolition package for Putnam Stadium listed in Ashland, KY. Tell me it's just a major renovation and not a complete demolition/rebuild?? That stadium is too damn awesome to just do away with.....

I am surprised no one mentioned Harlan County's Stadium. Awesome stadium and will be even better when they get the visitor locker rooms and concessions stand completed on the visitors side. Great stadium and another local one in NKY as one of my favorites is Dixie's Stadium.

 

 

I love Dixie which is huge because when I was growing up and playing there in HS it was one of the worst fields in NKY, now I think it's one of the best if not the best.imagejpeg

Harlan County Coal Miners memorial Stadium

 

imagejpeg

They also have a Jumbo Tron!!!

 

I don't know if the pictures posted or not, using an ipad but in case they didnt here is a link to some pics of Harlan County's Stadium

 

http://images.google.com/search?hl=en&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=HArlan+County+football+stadium&oq=HArlan+County+football+stadium&gs_l=img.3...5162.11244.0.11423.30.15.0.14.14.1.342.2124.0j4j4j2.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.5.img.G-0GdIhXC-s&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=JcY3UfUgxdjIAa-6gIAH#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7CVAwrp4FWyBg35M%3A

 

 

I will also add that the Fan Base down at Harlan were also among the nicest fans we ran into last year in the post season also.

Edited by Hellbird

Maybe nobody mentioned it because it didn't exist, lol.

 

I agree Harlan Co stadium looks great, can't wait to visit there this fall.

Maybe nobody mentioned it because it didn't exist, lol.

 

I agree Harlan Co stadium looks great, can't wait to visit there this fall.

You will love it, especially if they have the visitors locker room finished. When we played there the team had to use the high school as the lockerroom. But they said they would have them soon. Great stadium and I love how it sits at the foot of the mountain.

IMG_7658 - Copy.jpg

 

 

Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium, could only get to about the 30 yardline. The stadium opened for the 1949 season, a 14-14 Mayfield win over Madisonville. One of the few stadiums that streches from end zone to endzone. Also features tunnels for home and visitor teams to locker rooms under the stadium. No track puts fans close to field which makes for a great place to watch a game. Also one of the larger high swchool stadiums around.

Massilon tigers in massilon oh also have a great stadium. image.jpgimage.jpg

Massilon also has an indoor training facility image.jpg

image.jpg

Here are the pics of Harlan County Coal Miners Memorial Stadium Pics I promised.

I love that place, sits at the foot of the mountain.

 

388953_10152145894690273_1331397892_n.jpg

 

 

And the Scoreboard equipped with a jumbo tron for replays, it's awesome.

 

Under_Construction_HCHS_football_complex_progressing1_1339219062.jpg

Here are the pics of Harlan County Coal Miners Memorial Stadium Pics I promised.

I love that place, sits at the foot of the mountain.

 

388953_10152145894690273_1331397892_n.jpg

 

 

And the Scoreboard equipped with a jumbo tron for replays, it's awesome.

 

Under_Construction_HCHS_football_complex_progressing1_1339219062.jpg

 

NICE looking stadium!

I was looking over projects in some construction reports today, and I saw a demolition package for Putnam Stadium listed in Ashland, KY. Tell me it's just a major renovation and not a complete demolition/rebuild?? That stadium is too damn awesome to just do away with.....

 

Anybody have any clues about this?

Then again, nothing can touch this Texas High School stadium which just opened this year.

 

Price tag? try $60 million

 

allen-stadium-001.jpg

I was looking over projects in some construction reports today, and I saw a demolition package for Putnam Stadium listed in Ashland, KY. Tell me it's just a major renovation and not a complete demolition/rebuild?? That stadium is too damn awesome to just do away with.....

It is pretty much a complete demolition and rebuild. The concrete bleachers are crumbling.

It is pretty much a complete demolition and rebuild. The concrete bleachers are crumbling.

 

Well that's sad. Not saying it isn't necessary...but sad.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.