Stadium Pictures

This could be a very cool thread. Thanks for getting it going. Looking forward to seeing many more pics.

It will take some effort on some peoples part but I would love to see a lot of the stadiums from around the state. I will bump this thread from time to time especially after fridays with all of the score threads so it doesn't get lost as long as the admins don't mind.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20151020_184242.jpg

The best I can do at the moment for Putnam Stadium. I had much better pics but lost them when I lost my phone. I will take some more this Friday at the JC game.

This pic is looking from outside the press box, toward the closed end zone/student section. To the left would be the open end side, new concession stands, with the locker rooms underneath.

[ATTACH]52767[/ATTACH]

The best I can do at the moment for Putnam Stadium. I had much better pics but lost them when I lost my phone. I will take some more this Friday at the JC game.

This pic is looking from outside the press box, toward the closed end zone/student section. To the left would be the open end side, new concession stands, with the locker rooms underneath.

I would love to watch a game here!

Cool Thanks. I love the endzone seats

I'll try and get some pics from other angles and aspects of the stadium this Friday. Putnam is truly awesome and unique in many ways. The atmosphere for any game is great, but cram 6000+ fans in there with equal seating all the away around and it really becomes a special place to take in a game.

[ATTACH]52767[/ATTACH]

Easily, the coolest high school stadium I ever played in. Awesome place for high school football.