Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stadium Pictures

Featured Replies

This could be a very cool thread. Thanks for getting it going. Looking forward to seeing many more pics.

 

It will take some effort on some peoples part but I would love to see a lot of the stadiums from around the state. I will bump this thread from time to time especially after fridays with all of the score threads so it doesn't get lost as long as the admins don't mind.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

[ATTACH]52687[/ATTACH]

 

This is Danville's stadium from about 400' up... :taz:

 

How do you get those seats? :lol2:

[ATTACH]52687[/ATTACH]

 

This is Danville's stadium from about 400' up... :taz:

 

Hot air balloon?

It isn't pictures, but you can find lots of overheads of stadiums on Google Maps. Give a good look at many places.

It isn't pictures, but you can find lots of overheads of stadiums on Google Maps. Give a good look at many places.

 

Google Earth would be the way to go there.

Google Earth would be the way to go there.

 

I actually meant Google Earth. Had just looked at Maps and mistyped. Thanks!

Hot air balloon?

 

Drone :Blackalien:

IMG_20151020_184242.jpg

 

The best I can do at the moment for Putnam Stadium. I had much better pics but lost them when I lost my phone. I will take some more this Friday at the JC game.

 

This pic is looking from outside the press box, toward the closed end zone/student section. To the left would be the open end side, new concession stands, with the locker rooms underneath.

[ATTACH]52767[/ATTACH]

 

The best I can do at the moment for Putnam Stadium. I had much better pics but lost them when I lost my phone. I will take some more this Friday at the JC game.

 

This pic is looking from outside the press box, toward the closed end zone/student section. To the left would be the open end side, new concession stands, with the locker rooms underneath.

 

I would love to watch a game here!

I would love to watch a game here!

 

It's one of a kind. Catch it when it's at capacity or slightly above capacity and your in for a real treat. This Friday I imagine the place will be in rare form.

Cool Thanks. I love the endzone seats

Cool Thanks. I love the endzone seats

 

I'll try and get some pics from other angles and aspects of the stadium this Friday. Putnam is truly awesome and unique in many ways. The atmosphere for any game is great, but cram 6000+ fans in there with equal seating all the away around and it really becomes a special place to take in a game.

[ATTACH]52767[/ATTACH]

 

The best I can do at the moment for Putnam Stadium. I had much better pics but lost them when I lost my phone. I will take some more this Friday at the JC game.

 

This pic is looking from outside the press box, toward the closed end zone/student section. To the left would be the open end side, new concession stands, with the locker rooms underneath.

 

Easily, the coolest high school stadium I ever played in. Awesome place for high school football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.