Mrs. Palin Just Isn't Very Smart

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you seriously trying to equate relinquishing a Senate seat to run for president with relinquishing a Governor's seat to sell books and autographs? Seriously?

That's a stretch that would make the world's greatest contortionist proud.:D

Many people think she has started a run for president.

I await your apology to her. Riiiiiight.

Keep spinning to justify your guy doing the same thing while blasting Palin.

Perhaps, but to serve your constituents on a larger scale is certainly different than the money making that Palin is doing. I think (hope) that it will hurt her chances if she seriously wants to run in 2012.

BTW...LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar. :thumb:

This is too funny because, after all, his reasons were pure. He's doing it for his constituents. Yeah.

The hypocrisy in this thread is amazing.

This is too funny because, after all, his reasons were pure. He's doing it for his constituents. Yeah.

The hypocrisy in this thread is amazing.

Are you upset W left his post as governor to run for President? Are you upset Rand Paul left his dental practice to run for Senate? Or what about Trey Greyson potentially leaving his state seat to run? I'm not. What I do find ridiculous is Palin leaving for her own material gain. Do I blame her? Of course not. Making money to give your family a better life is a noble thing, but I believe it makes her unfit to be president.

Many people think she has started a run for president.

I await your apology to her. Riiiiiight.

Keep spinning to justify your guy doing the same thing while blasting Palin.

You're gonna have to enlighten me here. I owe ex-Governor Palin an apology for what, exactly?

Last time I was tested, my IQ was only in the 130s, so it's easy for me to miss stuff. For that, I apologize..

You have to admit - her strategery is working.

I agree. She's spending a lot of her own money on consulting services in order to sound more intelligent about foreign affairs. I doubt that's just for talk shows or books.

I haven't read all this thread, but surely there aren't people trying to say she's not a moron. It's miles easier to defend GWB's intelligence than this chick's.

Let me put your mind at ease about the posters on BGP so you can enjoy your sleep - even the conservative posters agree the lady is not smart and would not want her to be their nominee. The chat is more about a lot of side issues versus her intelligence or lack thereof. Sleep well my friend.

^This is the most laughable thing I've seen on this site. You understand the breadth and depth of knowledge a president has to have, right? As much as you might think an "average" person should be in office, running a country is much different than running a household checkbook. To think it's that simple is naive.

And you must realize that most politicians are rich before they get in office. Don't think it's the other way around.

What breadth and depth of knowledge does Obama have? He never ran a business, never had a job in the business world. His jobs were government related jobs, worked for a school, or worked as a community organizer. Most of his experiences are related to left leaning ideological, utopian teachings, that in the work world do not work.

First, let me say that the bolded part is not true in the least. Reagan had NOTHING to do in getting the hostages out of Iran. If I'm not mistaken, they were freed during his inaugural ball. The Iranians waited until Carter was out of office to release them just for spite.

Anyway, if you can't realize that our leaders need to be more intelligent than the average, I don't know what to tell you.

Because they knew Ronnie was coming for them, the Iranian leaders that is, to kick some butt.