Mrs. Palin Just Isn't Very Smart

Clyde

From her tweets we once again wonder how she has advanced as far as she has.

Peaceful New Yorkers, pls refute the Ground Zero mosque plan if you believe catastrophic pain caused @ Twin Towers site is too raw, too real

Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate

Look, I'm not blasting her for her position. I'm just saying that a basic understanding of English would be nice. Neither of the above help her cause. Maybe if she read more......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not too savvy at twitter but is it possible that there are limitations on the total number of characters allowed on each tweet? Thus it might need some shortening of words, etc. to get out the whole point.

Regardless, I believe Ground Zero should remain as is to truly remember what happened there that day. With that being said, even if something was built there I still think none of us would ever forget what happened there. I just believe it should be left as is.

I'm just saying that a basic understanding of English would be nice.

Sweetie, if "a basic understanding of English" were necessary to state an opinion, most of BGP would be prohibited from posting anything on this site.

Almost as obsessed as those on the left seem to be about her?

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with her, but she does get under my skin. And I really don't think Republicans have much use for her other than that. She'll never be president, she'll never even get the Republican nomination. She's just useful because she gets under the Dems skin.

Almost as obsessed as those on the left seem to be about her?

Is she off limits? She gave up her job as the elected governor of Alaska to "help her people in better ways." At this point, that seems to be loudly telling them who and what to fear, while providing no solutions, but raking in the big bucks at speaking engagements.

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not too savvy at twitter but is it possible that there are limitations on the total number of characters allowed on each tweet? Thus it might need some shortening of words, etc. to get out the whole point.

While your understanding of the Twitter world is correct (ie character limitations) that can't be used here. She simply doesn't know her vocabulary. Who has ever heard of "refudiate?" You do not "refute" a decision.

She just isn't very smart. Cute? Yes. Folksy? Absolutely.

Well read? Uh, no.

Meanwhile Joe Biden has no blemishes..:laugh:..has perfect command of the English language, and he is the vice-president, the same position that Palin was up for in the last election.

He has never been caught plagerizing papers or anything like that. Someone we can all be proud of. :sssh: