Mrs. Palin Just Isn't Very Smart

Meanwhile Joe Biden has no blemishes..:laugh:..has perfect command of the English language, and he is the vice-president, the same position that Palin was up for in the last election.

He has never been caught plagerizing papers or anything like that. Someone we can all be proud of. :sssh:

I'm not saying one is good while the other isn't. However, no question that Joe is smarter. More honest? Uh, maybe not.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying one is good while the other isn't. However, no question that Joe is smarter. More honest? Uh, maybe not.

I hear you Clyde. I for one think we should have less intelligent people in office. Maybe someone more like all the rest of us (me). The smart ones get in office and seem to come out much richer that they went in. Therefore they are smart and dishonest. Helping themselves, and not acting like public servants.

I hear you Clyde. I for one think we should have less intelligent people in office. Maybe someone more like all the rest of us (me). The smart ones get in office and seem to come out much richer that they went in. Therefore they are smart and dishonest. Helping themselves, and not acting like public servants.

You want LESS intelligent people in office? Really? :eyeonyou:

You want LESS intelligent people in office? Really? :eyeonyou:

Yep, I do. In my opinion highly intelligent people can focus on figures and high level approaches, but what we need now is somebody that is an everyday person, that knows the difficulties of day to day life. Are you going to tell me that lately these high men of genius (either party) have led us to a good place? I don't think so. They ultimately are in it for their own fame or fortune. I'd vote right now for somebody that said they would be a one term President and was all about reducing the national debt and removing our military from the middle east. Lives there being lost for no apparent reason. That is tragic in every possible way. Today Hillary Clinton is in Pakistan offering them money so they "like us". C'mon does anyone think this will work? When is the last time you bought a long lasting friend? We WASTE a ton of money on people and countries that hate us. I'd rather see that money spent here in the USA.

^This is the most laughable thing I've seen on this site. You understand the breadth and depth of knowledge a president has to have, right? As much as you might think an "average" person should be in office, running a country is much different than running a household checkbook. To think it's that simple is naive.

And you must realize that most politicians are rich before they get in office. Don't think it's the other way around.

^This is the most laughable thing I've seen on this site. You understand the breadth and depth of knowledge a president has to have, right? As much as you might think an "average" person should be in office, running a country is much different than running a household checkbook. To think it's that simple is naive.

And you must realize that most politicians are rich before they get in office. Don't think it's the other way around.

I don't know many "rich" community organizers. Or are you saying the current President was on the take before that.

I don't know many "rich" community organizers. Or are you saying the current President was on the take before that.

Are you being serious or just playing devil's advocate? Because if you're serious, then there is no point of arguing with you.

Good Lord, Stupid people of the world unite!! No way should we have smart people running things. We need more stupid people to run things. By the way. The President wrote two best selling books. That was how he made his money. Not on the take, not running a fake birth certificate operation. He wrote two entertaining and readable books. Try reading one sometime.

Good Lord, Stupid people of the world unite!! No way should we have smart people running things. We need more stupid people to run things. By the way. The President wrote two best selling books. That was how he made his money. Not on the take, not running a fake birth certificate operation. He wrote two entertaining and readable books. Try reading one sometime.

Oh I see, and usually you don't need money to have the luxury of time to write a book, and then hustle up the folks to put the pr out and get the book published. Yeah folks out there do that all the time. And Michelle was imminently qualified to hold down those high paying board positions she had. No questions about any of this. Nah.

We just finished 8 years of that not too long ago, and look where that got us.

I am not a Palin supporter. But to be frank, it's not so much her intellectual shortcomings (although they're certainly a factor) as the fact that she jumped ship during her gubernatorial term. That tells me all I need to know about her.

Oh I see, and usually you don't need money to have the luxury of time to write a book, and then hustle up the folks to put the pr out and get the book published. Yeah folks out there do that all the time. And Michelle was imminently qualified to hold down those high paying board positions she had. No questions about any of this. Nah.

You know he has his law degree from Harvard, right? And he was a lawyer in Chicago, as well as a professor at the U of Chicago Law School. Not to mention his wife has a JD from Harvard and is a lawyer. You think they made money from him being a community organizer? Some folks actually do know less than I give them credit for...

We just finished 8 years of that not too long ago, and look where that got us.

I am not a Palin supporter. But to be frank, it's not so much her intellectual shortcomings (although they're certainly a factor) as the fact that she jumped ship during her gubernatorial term. That tells me all I need to know about her.

Does it also tell you all you need to know about Obama?