Trinity 2010

Ram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow like after a scrimmage slow?

I said MAY start off slow. The Trinity coaching staff is the best in the business IMO, and I feel they will have the guys ready to roll. The talent is there this year, and I believe the young men are chomping at the bit to improve from last year. The schedule is a beast. Come playoff time...I think the Rocks are going to be the best in the state. It should be a fun year.

There are a lot of sophs and juniors...but they're not your average sophs and juniors. My prediction is they may start off the season slow, but watch out come post season...and the next two to three years.

Highlands will expose everything the Rocks will need to work on before the season opens. I am personally glad we are playing one of the best in KY for our scimmage.

LN

You will not be expecting many of the Bird faithful to turn out for this one will you? BE nice to your visitors.

I'd guess there will be a nice turn out of Highlands fans; doubt many students will show up. Their will probably be more neutral fans, but again, most of their teams should have a scrimmage going on. I don't care how strong another scrimmage might be. If my team was scrimmaging, I'd be watching that one. I don't expect SRO as others do but they may be right. Who knows.

As for being nice, I'd be disappointed and ashamed if the Highlands fans were any thing less than totally courteous to the T fans, and vice versa. It's only a blooming football game to begin with and both programs are first class programs. No reason for fans of either team to tarnish that reputation.

I'd guess there will be a nice turn out of Highlands fans; doubt many students will show up. Their will probably be more neutral fans, but again, most of their teams should have a scrimmage going on. I don't care how strong another scrimmage might be. If my team was scrimmaging, I'd be watching that one. I don't expect SRO as others do but they may be right. Who knows.

As for being nice, I'd be disappointed and ashamed if the Highlands fans were any thing less than totally courteous to the T fans, and vice versa. It's only a blooming football game to begin with and both programs are first class programs. No reason for fans of either team to tarnish that reputation.

LN

I did not mean "nice" in the corteous and accomodating sense -- but rather in the "we are just a little ol' Team from St. Matthews with all new kids and we jest be learnin'..so please be gentle."

LN

I did not mean "nice" in the corteous and accomodating sense -- but rather in the "we are just a little ol' Team from St. Matthews with all new kids and we jest be learnin'..so please be gentle."

Please....These kids are going to be rippin' each other's heads off every chance they get. Al ot of folks downplay this game, but I'm tellin' ya it's going to be a barnburner! And all for only 5 bucks!

Edited by mcpapa