Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 2010

Featured Replies

Trinity and KCD did do 7 on 7 last night. When I left Rocks had scored on its first 8 possesions. KCD scored twice. Trinity looked like they had plenty of skill on both sides.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Park;

 

Thanks for the report. Interesting note on Frederick. Young guys must be something.:thumb:

Fredrickhas been moved to Safety on Defense!

 

IMVHO - our HC & Staff are masters at fiding the "right fit" and plugging the kids in where they will have the best chance to succeed -as well as help the team.:thumb:

 

Had the opportunity recently to hear some High level College and NFL Officials speak. More than one pointed out ....

 

"...never forget -- this game belongs to and is for the kids. It is not for the coaches, the schools, the parents, the boosters, or the fans..but it is all about the kids......for them is why we do this."

I did not see the 7 on 7. I'm hearing that at QB a sophomore (Wright?...from St. Patrick?...) and another soph whose Dad got transferred to Kentucky are running 1 and 2. Of course, it is way early. Take it for what it's worth.

I'm also told that Trinity's defense will be a lot more aggressive and attacking this season....Also 3 or 4 starting offensive linemen are returning, including the center.

I believe the Rocks are looking forward to the tremendous test Highlands will give them on Aug. 13. It will definitely help them to improve.

Craig Swaback is a huge improvement on the Defensive side of the ball. I wish we would have had him last season.

Craig Swaback is a huge improvement on the Defensive side of the ball. I wish we would have had him last season.

 

I think we need to give him some time to prove himself. Terry Bean coached great defenses at Oldham County, St. X., and Trinity. Seems like today everyone anoints the newcomer as the greatest. Only one Greatest in our lifetime and his name is ALI.

Craig Swaback is a huge improvement on the Defensive side of the ball. I wish we would have had him last season.

 

 

I really really liked Coach Bean. He was one funny dude -- and appeared to me (at least to know his f'ball). But once again my faith and trust is in the Head Guy -- to make the calls -and hit the buttons.:thumb:

Travis Wright is frm St Patrick and led the Celtics to an undefeated season and toy bowl championship. Perfect for the Trinity offense, good runner and good accurate arm.

I did not see the 7 on 7. I'm hearing that at QB a sophomore (Wright?...from St. Patrick?...) and another soph whose Dad got transferred to Kentucky are running 1 and 2. Of course, it is way early. Take it for what it's worth.

I'm also told that Trinity's defense will be a lot more aggressive and attacking this season....Also 3 or 4 starting offensive linemen are returning, including the center.

I believe the Rocks are looking forward to the tremendous test Highlands will give them on Aug. 13. It will definitely help them to improve.

Is this the family from Florida?

Yes. Cody Wolfe is the QB's name.

 

Now there is a good "SEC TYPE"...qb's name.

Yes. Cody Wolfe is the QB's name.

 

Now there is a good "SEC TYPE" qb's name.

Can you not hear the wolf howls already? Especially on those; cold, clear, crisp, moonlit early December nights.

Let's hope we get to a December night.

 

BTW, if X and T both advance would they meet in the semis or the final this year?

Let's hope we get to a December night.

 

BTW, if X and T both advance would they meet in the semis or the final this year?

 

If both teams win their district, they would play one another in the quarterfinals this year.

Too bad for X haaaaaaaaaaa!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.