Trinity 2010

Ram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fredrickhas been moved to Safety on Defense!

IMVHO - our HC & Staff are masters at fiding the "right fit" and plugging the kids in where they will have the best chance to succeed -as well as help the team.:thumb:

Had the opportunity recently to hear some High level College and NFL Officials speak. More than one pointed out ....

"...never forget -- this game belongs to and is for the kids. It is not for the coaches, the schools, the parents, the boosters, or the fans..but it is all about the kids......for them is why we do this."

I did not see the 7 on 7. I'm hearing that at QB a sophomore (Wright?...from St. Patrick?...) and another soph whose Dad got transferred to Kentucky are running 1 and 2. Of course, it is way early. Take it for what it's worth.

I'm also told that Trinity's defense will be a lot more aggressive and attacking this season....Also 3 or 4 starting offensive linemen are returning, including the center.

I believe the Rocks are looking forward to the tremendous test Highlands will give them on Aug. 13. It will definitely help them to improve.

Craig Swaback is a huge improvement on the Defensive side of the ball. I wish we would have had him last season.

I think we need to give him some time to prove himself. Terry Bean coached great defenses at Oldham County, St. X., and Trinity. Seems like today everyone anoints the newcomer as the greatest. Only one Greatest in our lifetime and his name is ALI.

Craig Swaback is a huge improvement on the Defensive side of the ball. I wish we would have had him last season.

I really really liked Coach Bean. He was one funny dude -- and appeared to me (at least to know his f'ball). But once again my faith and trust is in the Head Guy -- to make the calls -and hit the buttons.:thumb:

I did not see the 7 on 7. I'm hearing that at QB a sophomore (Wright?...from St. Patrick?...) and another soph whose Dad got transferred to Kentucky are running 1 and 2. Of course, it is way early. Take it for what it's worth.

I'm also told that Trinity's defense will be a lot more aggressive and attacking this season....Also 3 or 4 starting offensive linemen are returning, including the center.

I believe the Rocks are looking forward to the tremendous test Highlands will give them on Aug. 13. It will definitely help them to improve.

Is this the family from Florida?

Let's hope we get to a December night.

BTW, if X and T both advance would they meet in the semis or the final this year?

If both teams win their district, they would play one another in the quarterfinals this year.