Trinity 2010

Ram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to give him some time to prove himself. Terry Bean coached great defenses at Oldham County, St. X., and Trinity. Seems like today everyone anoints the newcomer as the greatest. Only one Greatest in our lifetime and his name is ALI.

Terry was a funny guy and gave his heart and sole to the kids but it was time for a change.

Terry was a funny guy and gave his heart and sole to the kids but it was time for a change.

I am ok with that. Once again, I defer to the "Lead Dog". He knows what he wants and what is needed. IF he deems a change in necessary - then so be it. I wish the new guy all the best -- and same goes for Coach Bean in whatever new pursuit he may choose. I think he was a classy guy as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a little surprised there haven't been more posts on this thread. Perhaps the Trinity folks are keeping things a bit under wraps heading into this season!

I think you hit it right on the head. Did I correctly read (somewhere) that your "Birds are coming down to Lou. to scrimmage Central next week ??? Or am I mistaken ???

The only scrimmage that I know of is the T@Highlands scrimmage on the 13th at 7:30 ? Anybody else got anything ?

The scrimmage with Trinity is Highlands' only scrimmage. Because they have a regular season game in Week 0, they are only permitted to have one scrimmage.

The only scrimmage that I know of is the T@Highlands scrimmage on the 13th at 7:30 ? Anybody else got anything ?

So, is the T-HHS scrimmage at 7:30? In the BGP thread that lists all the scrimmages, the starting time for T-HHS is listed as 7:00.

QB's are not to be protected....staff needs to find out who can perform under pressure and heat. All four QB's are sophomores. As of yesterday I'm told 17 of the 22 starting positions are manned ('boyed"-?) by soph's and juniors.