Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 2010

Featured Replies

If both teams win their district, they would play one another in the quarterfinals this year.

 

Thanks for the info.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to give him some time to prove himself. Terry Bean coached great defenses at Oldham County, St. X., and Trinity. Seems like today everyone anoints the newcomer as the greatest. Only one Greatest in our lifetime and his name is ALI.

 

Terry was a funny guy and gave his heart and sole to the kids but it was time for a change.

Terry was a funny guy and gave his heart and sole to the kids but it was time for a change.

 

I am ok with that. Once again, I defer to the "Lead Dog". He knows what he wants and what is needed. IF he deems a change in necessary - then so be it. I wish the new guy all the best -- and same goes for Coach Bean in whatever new pursuit he may choose. I think he was a classy guy as well.

Wow! Only four home games this year. Also, the miles one must travel to go to the away games.

I'm a little surprised there haven't been more posts on this thread. Perhaps the Trinity folks are keeping things a bit under wraps heading into this season!

I'm a little surprised there haven't been more posts on this thread. Perhaps the Trinity folks are keeping things a bit under wraps heading into this season!

 

I think you hit it right on the head. Did I correctly read (somewhere) that your "Birds are coming down to Lou. to scrimmage Central next week ??? Or am I mistaken ???

The only scrimmage that I know of is the T@Highlands scrimmage on the 13th at 7:30 ? Anybody else got anything ?

The only scrimmage that I know of is the T@Highlands scrimmage on the 13th at 7:30 ? Anybody else got anything ?

 

The scrimmage with Trinity is Highlands' only scrimmage. Because they have a regular season game in Week 0, they are only permitted to have one scrimmage.

The scrimmage with Trinity is Highlands' only scrimmage. Because they have a regular season game in Week 0, they are only permitted to have one scrimmage.

 

LN

You will not be expecting many of the Bird faithful to turn out for this one will you? BE nice to your visitors.

The only scrimmage that I know of is the T@Highlands scrimmage on the 13th at 7:30 ? Anybody else got anything ?

So, is the T-HHS scrimmage at 7:30? In the BGP thread that lists all the scrimmages, the starting time for T-HHS is listed as 7:00.

LN

You will not be expecting many of the Bird faithful to turn out for this one will you? BE nice to your visitors.

 

I'm pretty certain it will be standing room only....

I'm pretty certain it will be standing room only....

 

Would not expect any less.

Is Trinity planning an intrasquad scrimmage? If so, when.

Is Trinity planning an intrasquad scrimmage? If so, when.

 

The Green-White Scrimmage is this Friday, 08/06, in the evening, I believe, but not exactly sure of the time...

QB's are not to be protected....staff needs to find out who can perform under pressure and heat. All four QB's are sophomores. As of yesterday I'm told 17 of the 22 starting positions are manned ('boyed"-?) by soph's and juniors.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.