Trinity 2010

Ram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Camp T is sandbagging! :lol::lol::lol:

I for one am not sandbagging. Success is not given to the mainstay schools (e.g., X, Highlands, T, Bell, Fort Campbell, etc.) or any school, each year. Success must be earned each year with that year's players Hats off to those teams who earn it year after year. Trinity's team did not earn it last year. From what I am reading, Trinity will be young this season. Who knows how they will perform? As stated, I think they will be a more cohesive TEAM this year. That is one of the main ingredients for success. Another is effort. As another poster said, "It will be an interesting ride." I concur and await the season with great anticipation.

He is a Sr. correct ? How does he stack up against the newer talent ??

Heard the other day he might be the starter - is that misinformation??

:confused:

I thought that he did well when he played last season. It was pouring down rain in one game I remember, Brad was still not 100% and Jackson could not pass the ball. Ryan came in and drove the ball right down the field. I'm sure that Coach will pick who he thinks is best suited for our high powered offense. "GO ROCKS"

I hope to see a tougher, more committed and prideful team this year. I think that will happen.

Last years team was no different in commitment and pride from the senior class than from years past. They played the toughest schedule in the schools history and just because they lost to St.X in the state final, you tag them as less committed!!! Give me a break. As far as pride, everyone of those kids had pride in Trinity High School. This statement comes from a parent whose son just completed busting his butt for the program the past four years.

Edited by Ram
Rule 8

I for one am not sandbagging. Success is not given to the mainstay schools (e.g., X, Highlands, T, Bell, Fort Campbell, etc.) or any school, each year. Success must be earned each year with that year's players Hats off to those teams who earn it year after year. Trinity's team did not earn it last year. From what I am reading, Trinity will be young this season. Who knows how they will perform? As stated, I think they will be a more cohesive TEAM this year. That is one of the main ingredients for success. Another is effort. As another poster said, "It will be an interesting ride." I concur and await the season with great anticipation.

A more cohesive team, based on what? They will be starting the youngest team in the past 10 years. We wish them the best but know it could be even tougher than last year.

Last years team was no different in commitment and pride from the senior class than from years past. They played the toughest schedule in the schools history and just because they lost to St.X in the state final, you tag them as less committed!!! Give me a break. As far as pride, everyone of those kids had pride in Trinity High School. This statement comes from a parent whose son just completed busting his butt for the program the past four years.

I am sure you have every to be rightfully proud of your son.

I agree with Rocks 8010. It takes a very special player to stay with a program such as Tinity. Several of the seniors last year did not play and they did not quit. Pride and commitment kept them there.

I thought that he did well when he played last season. It was pouring down rain in one game I remember, Brad was still not 100% and Jackson could not pass the ball. Ryan came in and drove the ball right down the field. I'm sure that Coach will pick who he thinks is best suited for our high powered offense. "GO ROCKS"

Fredrick played very well last year. IMO he would be a strong leader to this young team.

how about this little tidbit, could he be the state's best player?

Jason Hatcher, 6-2/225, WDE, Louisville (Ky.) Trinity (2013)

ASSETS: Tremendous overall body structure, excellent athleticism and a high effort player.

AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT: Continue to add size and strength while working on more consistent pad level. Hatcher needs to add to his repertoire of pass-rushing moves.

WHAT WAS MOST IMPRESSIVE: Totally dominated the offensive linemen in his age group with his size, strength and speed. Hatcher was crowned overall MVP unanimously.

CONCLUSION: No question that he was the top performer and the top prospect in the Class of 2013 at this event. He is a sure fire DI prospect as a defensive end or linebacker.

The kid was a stud as a freshman and got some valuable practice time with the Varsity during the playoffs last year. There's some sour grapes from some of our public school friends who say we stole him from JCPS. Another kid that see's the school as an opportunity to better his life. Just my opinion.

I have been through the Rock Community Expierence and all that it stands for. I truly believe that the only true way to reap the benefits is to expierence the Trinity Community as a whole. Sitting on the outside and judging is meaningless to all who have had the expierence. It is worth every $ that is cost to be of the Rock Family. It has bettered our whole families life!