Trinity 2010

Ram

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I understand it many positions may be "up for grabs." That is the way it should be. REbuild - Reload. I know with our HC and the rest of the Staff -- we could not be in any better hands. WE very much need to improve on last year....in terms of picking up "one more W." Good luck rocks and let's get it going.

Bob Beatty will have the Rocks back in State Championship form again this year could be 20. The Rocks have been really solid the last two years in Fresh- and JV ball so back to the top is the goal. Who is the new defensive coordinator does anyone know?

Bob Beatty will have the Rocks back in State Championship form again this year could be 20. The Rocks have been really solid the last two years in Fresh- and JV ball so back to the top is the goal. Who is the new defensive coordinator does anyone know?

Craig Swabek, formerly a fullback @ UofL & recently the color man on the Cardinal football broadcasts & a freshman assistant @ THS...

Although a very talented group of incoming Sophomores and Juniors, they are still very young and lack experience on the Varsity level. This team also lacks a Senior class with only a handful of Seniors that have any experience. Like last year, QB is going to be the biggest issue. On defense they only have two or three starters returning and their entire D-Line will be made up of Sophomores and Juniors. I think they are one year away.

Is this years schedule as tough as last years???????

Absolutely, but they do play the Cincy teams at home. The biggest concern is that although talented, this team will be even younger than last years team in most all positions. I think 2011 will be their best chance to hit 20.

Absolutely, but they do play the Cincy teams at home. The biggest concern is that although talented, this team will be even younger than last years team in most all positions. I think 2011 will be their best chance to hit 20.

Thanks.

So who will be the main contenders if you do not think the Rocks will win #20 this year?

So who will be the main contenders if you do not think the Rocks will win #20 this year?

Based on returning Senior talent and depth, I would have to say St.X is the leader at the start of the season. However this could be the year Ballard makes a serious move. I just think this year is more wide open in 6A for the first time in several years.

As far as QB it won't be Noe he has moved to WR.The Rocks will be good but short at experience.St.X has a big edge in senior talent and a ton at skill positions we will have to see but I like the Tigers to repeat.

As far as QB it won't be Noe he has moved to WR.The Rocks will be good but short at experience.St.X has a big edge in senior talent and a ton at skill positions we will have to see but I like the Tigers to repeat.

Has Glaser ever had a back-to-back? If not then this team could be special for them.

Craig Swabek, formerly a fullback @ UofL & recently the color man on the Cardinal football broadcasts & a freshman assistant @ THS...

Are you sure Bosox1? I heard something different at the club last night about a different defensive coordinator.