Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Bulls?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 227
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember talking about this on here a few months ago. I doubt it happens, but I think the Bulls this year is the best chance there is of Calipari leaving soon. John Wall going w/ a different agent than everyone thought makes me wonder a little more what LBJ was doing around so much. Oh and WWW becoming an agent for NBA coaches makes me blink too.

My goodness, Cal isn't going to leave especially for the Bulls. He wouldn't be stupid enough to step into that mess with Paxon running the team. I'll gladly eat my crow if I'm wrong but he's not going anywhere.

My goodness, Cal isn't going to leave especially for the Bulls. He wouldn't be stupid enough to step into that mess with Paxon running the team. I'll gladly eat my crow if I'm wrong but he's not going anywhere.

 

I agree. When Coach K quickly came out and said he didn't want the Nets job we all took his word for it. I think Calipari coming out so quick to silence speculation says a lot about how he feels and knows the Big Blue Nation. I think Pitino has shown what happens to you when you leave UK for another job when you should clearly be at UK.:cool:

Cal's edge as a coach (in my opinion) is his recruiting skill. In the NBA, its all X's and O's, and Cal's advantage is lost.

 

 

With that said, he will be in Blue next year.

Cal would be crazy to leave college for the NBA. Dealing with al those NBA attitudes is a lot of trouble.

From twitter.

 

espn4d

 

Also breaking: UK releases Mitch Barnhart statement saying it is restructuring Calipari's contract to keep him at UK "until he retires."

From twitter.

 

espn4d

 

Also breaking: UK releases Mitch Barnhart statement saying it is restructuring Calipari's contract to keep him at UK "until he retires."

 

:dancingpa:thumb::banana: Barnhart using his head two years in a row .

I don't see why in the world Calipari would want to leave UK any time soon. He's making plenty of cash and has plenty of security where he is, plus he's already done the NBA and failed. Huge egos don't do well if they aren't at the top of their game.

Can we add a poll? Will he go? Will he stay?

I don't see him going considering he knows what is expected in the NBA.

Can we add a poll? Will he go? Will he stay?

 

He's not going anywhere...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.