Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Bulls?

Featured Replies

I caught that. Well played :lol:

 

:thumb: I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that or not. :lol:

  • Replies 227
  • Views 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It works for UK coaches in the past. :idunno:

 

You can't miss any shot at Tubby can you? This is about Coach Cal, who most UK fans love having. But let's be honest, how many wins have Tubby coached teams had vacated?

If UK fans are going to get uptight each offseason about Coach Cal leaving for open positions in the NBA every season, I highly suggest that you don't get on Yahoo, KSR, BGP, or any other news outlet from April til October lol.

 

Cal's going to be a Wildcat for a while.

 

Agreed. It's nice to have a coach that is desired by other teams. Even if he isn't desired by them it's nice that writers and talking heads think he should be desired.

You can't miss any shot at Tubby can you? [B]This is about Coach Cal, who most UK fans love having.[/b] But let's be honest, how many wins have Tubby coached teams had vacated?

 

 

A shot at Tubby? Surely the great Saint of Marylan would never do anything questionable or illegal!!!

[/b]

 

 

A shot at Tubby? Surely the great Saint of Marylan would never do anything questionable or illegal!!!

 

I'm sure Cal can magically find some letter or something to fax to make everything okay.

 

Good one. That's original.

 

My biggest fear and any UK fan who has not discussed this as a realistic fear is either a) stupid; b) has their head buried in the sand is that Cal leads us right to where he lead UMass and Memphis.

 

I am enjoying his team but always have that scratching going on in the back of my head waiting for the other show to drop as it did at his previous two stops.

You can't miss any shot at Tubby can you? This is about Coach Cal, who most UK fans love having. But let's be honest, how many wins have Tubby coached teams had vacated?

 

How on earth was that a shot at Tubby? It was a joke. And a fact. He found a fax that helped get Morris back. I'm not sure how referencing that is a slight to Tubby Smith. :idunno:

:thumb: I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that or not. :lol:

 

Glad to see you discovered the smilies, hoopboy. :thumb:

How on earth was that a shot at Tubby? It was a joke. And a fact. He found a fax that helped get Morris back. I'm not sure how referencing that is a slight to Tubby Smith. :idunno:

 

As my comment about Cal was a joke and a reference to past Cal's actions but it was taken in the same manner as the comment on Tubby was.

As my comment about Cal was a joke and a reference to past Cal's actions but it was taken in the same manner as the comment on Tubby was.

 

Didn't see it...:thumb:

How on earth was that a shot at Tubby? It was a joke. And a fact. He found a fax that helped get Morris back. I'm not sure how referencing that is a slight to Tubby Smith. :idunno:

 

That's what I would like to know. One would think that Tubby is the equivalent of Muhammad and any comments concerning him are extremely forbidden.

My biggest fear and any UK fan who has not discussed this as a realistic fear is either a) stupid; b) has their head buried in the sand is that Cal leads us right to where he lead UMass and Memphis.

 

I am enjoying his team but always have that scratching going on in the back of my head waiting for the other show to drop as it did at his previous two stops.

 

After the horrible product I've been forced to watch for a good part of the last decade, I'll worry about probation when it happens.

After the horrible product I've been forced to watch for a good part of the last decade, I'll worry about probation when it happens.

 

So, the two or three Elite 8 appearances which is the same spot that Cal ended up with his team is a horrible product?

 

Billy G basketball I will not disagree with you. The last year of Tubby's when the ego of the players got in the way, I will agree with you.

 

The teams of Tayshaun/Bogans of Daniels/Hayes, I will not agree with you.

As my comment about Cal was a joke and a reference to past Cal's actions but it was taken in the same manner as the comment on Tubby was.

 

Your comment was a cheap shot at Cal, plain and simple. This has been beat down like a dead horse on here, but Cal has NEVER been named for ANY violations regarding NCAA rules. So, can you list Cal's past actions?? You are simply jumping on the typical Cal bashing bandwagon when you bring up vacated Final Fours. It's where all haters hang their hat. Myself, I like to look at the facts in each situation, and Cal did nothing to contribute to either of these penalties.

Your comment was a cheap shot at Cal, plain and simple. This has been beat down like a dead horse on here, but Cal has NEVER been named for ANY violations regarding NCAA rules. So, can you list Cal's past actions?? You are simply jumping on the typical Cal bashing bandwagon when you bring up vacated Final Fours. It's where all haters hang their hat. Myself, I like to look at the facts in each situation, and Cal did nothing to contribute to either of these penalties.

 

While, one it IS NOT a cheap shot but a legitimate concern that me and my UK friends/family have.

 

Two, let's look at the facts as you ask. Where Cal has been a coach, his wins and Final Fours have been vacated by dubious actions of his players that HE RECRUITS and leads.

 

Now, saying that, I think the Memphis situation is ridiculous because the NCAA clearinghouse cleared Rose and then said that Memphis should have known he wasn't eligible.

So, the two or three Elite 8 appearances which is the same spot that Cal ended up with his team is a horrible product?

 

Billy G basketball I will not disagree with you. The last year of Tubby's when the ego of the players got in the way, I will agree with you.

 

The teams of Tayshaun/Bogans of Daniels/Hayes, I will not agree with you.

 

That's fine. Personally with as much talent as the 02 team had, only to end up with a third straight ten loss season and somehow managing a Sweet 16 run is not great basketball to me, but to each his own. And seriously, going to the elite 8 with a team full of freshmen in a new system, after previously failing to make the tournament altogether. You're joking, right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.