Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Bulls?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 227
  • Views 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He tweeted tonight he is very happy at UK.

 

Pitino was on Bob and Tom after the F4 in 97 talking about how much the college game suited him as compared to the NBA. A few weeks later he was the Knicks coach so the "I'm happy at UK" doesn't mean a lot.

Pitino was on Bob and Tom after the F4 in 97 talking about how much the college game suited him as compared to the NBA. A few weeks later he was the Knicks coach so the "I'm happy at UK" doesn't mean a lot.

 

Boston.

Pitino was on Bob and Tom after the F4 in 97 talking about how much the college game suited him as compared to the NBA. A few weeks later he was the Knicks coach so the "I'm happy at UK" doesn't mean a lot.

 

Pitino had already put a down payment on a home in the suburban Boston area before the Final Four in '97 and was lying through his teeth.

From twitter.

 

espn4d

 

Also breaking: UK releases Mitch Barnhart statement saying it is restructuring Calipari's contract to keep him at UK "until he retires."

 

Or UK is put on probation for recruiting violations.

Pitino was on Bob and Tom after the F4 in 97 talking about how much the college game suited him as compared to the NBA. A few weeks later he was the Knicks coach so the "I'm happy at UK" doesn't mean a lot.

 

Cal seems pretty straight forward. When KY called Memphis he said "KY is on the phone and i'm listening."

The only place Cal is going is to the bank and he's laughing the whole way.

Or UK is put on probation for recruiting violations.

 

Good one. That's original.

Or UK is put on probation for recruiting violations.

 

I'm sure Cal can magically find some letter or something to fax to make everything okay.

I'm sure Cal can magically find some letter or something to fax to make everything okay.

 

I love Cal, but if he had such a letter/fax, I am sure he would have used it at UMass or Memphis.

I love Cal, but if he had such a letter/fax, I am sure he would have used it at UMass or Memphis.

 

It works for UK coaches in the past. :idunno:

I'm sure Cal can magically find some letter or something to fax to make everything okay.

I caught that. Well played :lol:

If Calipari does have no interest in the job as he has said, doesn't this make Adrian Wojnarowski look stupid for saying this?

If UK fans are going to get uptight each offseason about Coach Cal leaving for open positions in the NBA every season, I highly suggest that you don't get on Yahoo, KSR, BGP, or any other news outlet from April til October lol.

 

Cal's going to be a Wildcat for a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.