NFL Draft Discussion - Round 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping that the Browns would move up to get Tebow. May be some questions as to what he'll end up being in the NFL but he is an experienced winner and the college level and has a ton of heart and talent. His work ethic is amazing as well, would have been good for the Browns to have that in the locker room and on the field.

Oh well, hope he has a good career with the Bronco's.

I think it's great for football to split it up. Wish the 2nd round was still going but this sets up a whole bunch of trades tonight and tomorrow IMO. Hayensworth will be the biggest and possibly M. Lynch. People will be moving trying to get to the top of the 2nd round for guys that fall I think. Claussen, Mayes etc.

Little late getting in here, but as a Cowboys fan you have no idea how pumped I am at getting the steal of the draft in Dez Bryant at 24. I have wanted Jones to take a wide receiver for the past five years and he has failed to do so, finally somebody in Dallas who can make plays out wide. TO was nice to have around, but lock Bryant up for a few years and you have something special I think. If Romo has time to throw, and Barber/Jones/Choice have holes to run through, then this offense will be potent. Austin came along as a great slot type, the kind of do it all, and if Williams can play to his potential, mixed with Witten maybe one of the best receiving corps in the league.

I know O-Line, and Safety were concerns, but you cannot pass up the opportunity to take Bryant right there.