NFL Draft Discussion - Round 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When did McCoy become the better prospect between him and Suh? Earlier on ESPN I heard them talking about him being the better talent. Guess I've been out of the loop or something.

Seems like many have flipped Suh and McCoy a few times but most have Suh going #2. Almost all the talking heads think McCoy will put up better stats, apparently he's a much better pass rush guy.

Seems like many have flipped Suh and McCoy a few times but most have Suh going #2. Almost all the talking heads think McCoy will put up better stats, apparently he's a much better pass rush guy.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. I can't decide who I'd rather have between the two. That's gotta be a good problem to have for the team that's drafting though.

I hope the Browns do something big. I would actually like to see them trade up to get Bradford. I just don't like the #7 pick this year.

The experts are saying Eric Berry could fall to 7 and in the early 2nd round, McCoy could be the QB and would be ready from running the west coast at Texas.

I hope the Browns do something big. I would actually like to see them trade up to get Bradford. I just don't like the #7 pick this year.

ESPN reporting the Browns and Rams have talked as soon as 15 minutes ago and the Browns are willing to trade most of this years pick and some next year just to get Sam Bradford.