Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 61 Butler 59

Featured Replies

I don't care how talented Hudson is, this One Shining Moment doesn't sound right. And she doesn't belong in the video at all.

 

I was thinking the same thing, I prefer the original version. Still a great way to wrap up another awesome year of college basketball, even if the evil empire ended up winning.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke is the dynasty of my lifetime, without a doubt. If I had to pick the number 1 program in my life time it would be Duke. In the last 20 years they have been the national champion 20% of the time.

In retrospect, Butler was seeded too low.

 

I would agree with that, but thats not what I am referring to!

Out of his hand it looked pure...

 

Yes it did. I thought it was destined to fall.

 

Count me in this group. I thought it was going down.

I would agree with that, but thats not what I am referring to!

 

Duke was seeded correctly.:D

I don't care how talented Hudson is, this One Shining Moment doesn't sound right. And she doesn't belong in the video at all.

 

I don't ever remember seeing Luther or Teddy.

Duke was seeded correctly.:D

 

They should have been seeded like the number one overall seed? I dont buy that bracket.

I don't care how talented Hudson is, this One Shining Moment doesn't sound right. And she doesn't belong in the video at all.

 

The John Wall dance made the video. At least UK fans got to enjoy that. Wait. What...... :D

First off, hats off to Butler. What a great game that was!

 

Now time to celebrate. HOW ABOUT THE DUKIES!!!! All year we Duke fans took everything from UK fans, and I dont even care anymore! It feels great to be back on top!

 

Party at RP's tonight:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

:lol:

 

We still have 7 but Duke is moving up. :p

:lol:

 

We still have 7 but Duke is moving up. :p

 

:p I would take offense to that but I dont care tonight!

:lol:

 

We still have 7 but Duke is moving up. :p

 

In my lifetime the score is Duke 4 UK 2. I'm not even a Duke fan. But if you consider the modern era of the NCAA tourney since the expansion to 64/65 teams. There is no comparing Duke and UK's record. Duke wins by a mile and a half.

:p I would take offense to that but I dont care tonight!

 

Congrats..I hate to say that but go ahead and :dancingpa. :isurrender:

In my lifetime the score is Duke 4 UK 2. I'm not even a Duke fan. But if you consider the modern era of the NCAA tourney since the expansion to 64/65 teams. There is no comparing Duke and UK's record. Duke wins by a mile and a half.

 

Ah well 11 is more than 7 and 7 is more than 4.

Ah well 11 is more than 7 and 7 is more than 4.

 

Very true, but it's a lot harder to win today than when Rupp won his 4.

Great game. I thought that last shot was going in as well. Congrats to all the Duke fans on BGP: PurplePride, RP, Grizz, GRC and anyone I've forgotten. I'm with some of the others, I'm not crazy about the new version of One Shining Moment and Hudson didn't need to be in it. The Championship game lived up to the tourney--it was a lot of fun to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.