Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 61 Butler 59

Featured Replies

  • Replies 176
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Butler come back ranked in the top five?

Congrats NCAA and Duke, you got what you all wanted.

 

I'm pretty sure Duke did.

Simply a classic title game. Wasn't always pretty, but both teams fought hard and gave great effort throughout. Congrats to the Dookies on the board. Enjoy it tonight...

 

I agree, very exciting. Not great basketball at times, but had my heart pounding for the final 2 minutes.

Congrats to Butler..............you were the story of the tournament.:thumb:

 

I kept hoping that the game would not be a 2-3 point Duke win, it will give much ammunition to the conspiracy theorists due to the blown charge that took at least 2 and probably 3 points off the board for Butler.:deadhorse:

I honestly thought that shot at the end was going to be sunk.

 

What a great night :dancingpa:dancingpa

Congrats to Butler..............you were the story of the tournament.:thumb:

 

I kept hoping that the game would not be a 2-3 point Duke win, it will give much ammunition to the conspiracy theorists due to the blown charge that took at least 2 and probably 3 points off the board for Butler.:deadhorse:

 

Calls were going both ways tonight. Butler got away with the same amount as Duke did.

I honestly thought that shot at the end was going to be sunk.

 

 

Out of his hand it looked pure...

Out of his hand it looked pure...

 

Yes it did. I thought it was destined to fall.

Out of his hand it looked pure...

 

1 or 2 inches left and it drops.

  • Author

From a game standpoint, the free throws will be what Butler looks back on and wonders what if about.

  • Author

I don't care how talented Hudson is, this One Shining Moment doesn't sound right. And she doesn't belong in the video at all.

From a realistic standpoint, the seeding is what everyone should be looking at!

From a realistic standpoint, the seeding is what everyone should be looking at!

 

In retrospect, Butler was seeded too low.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.