Are you a lefty or a righty?

Hangman

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Are you left-handed or right-handed?

I write with my right hand and throw with my right hand and shoot a basketball with my right hand.

I have always switch-hit and started as a lefty only hitter in little league. My dominant dribble hand is my left as well; I loved driving on the left baseline- killed the defender!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always been a righty and was a pretty good athlete in my younger days. From 7 yrs old on I went from baseball to football to basketball. Then started all over again. As I have gotten older one game I can still play is golf. Problem is I'm terrible, thinking about taking it up as a lefty since I can't seem to shake that baseball/softball swing. What ya all think?

I'm a lefty. Parents are both lefties; but, my two brothers are both righties. Guess I'm the only one who got it "right." I also have an extra rib on the right side, instead of a kidney...if that counts for extra credit or something. :cool:

Right handed. My father is the only left handed relative I have. Also, apparently when he was younger Catholic schools made you use your right hand, so he learned to be ambidextrous. Consequently, I've always had the sneaking suspicion that left handed people are of the devil. :sssh:

My mother was also born left handed. The nuns told her the devil was left handed and would hit her hand with a ruler if she used the left one. Where did they get that crazy idea?

Lefties, patent leather shoes and pagen babies......oh well that is another thread!

I'm left handed but just like others said I do different things with my right hand.

Throw left handed, shoot basketball left handed

Bat right handed, golf right handed, shoot pool or a gun right handed, and dribble more comfortably with my right hand.

I loved playing basketball against people that didn't know me, they always figured force me to go to my left because I was right handed, I loved going all the way to the basket with my left hand, it was like making a right handed person make a right handed lay up. :lol: