Are you a lefty or a righty?

Hangman

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Are you left-handed or right-handed?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left handed and proud. Just like Hangman though my mom, dad, sister, and brother are right handed.

I have heard us lefties are generally smarter than the right handed people. Not true for me in my family... I am in a distant 5th place in that category.

I have also heard a lefty is more likely to be a psycho. Then again, that's just what I have heard.

Big time lefty here.

I kick a soccer ball right footed and that's about it

My parents and my sister are right handed

My uncle and cousin are left handed......All three of us played college baseball lol

Lefty....When I was in first and second grade, I was being taught how to be right handed....all that did was make me diselxic...yes, I really do believe that was the reason. I used to get so mixed up. I had to wear a ring on my left hand so that I would know what way was left. I eat and write with my left hand....bat, bowl, play flute, guitar, kick, shoot, shoot baskets, etc with my right. I think that was because of first and second grade as well. My parents finally put an end to that and I started getting better grades and such...

Did anyone else have teachers that tried to teach you to "be right"? I always felt like an outcast because of that....

For you switch hitters....Have you ever gone to a restaurant and eaten both handed? My wife calls me on it all the time. You can get like Dr. Octopus if you are not careful. She says, "You are eating with both hands again!!!!" I thought everybody did but if you think about it, both hands want attention and I use them fully unless called on it.

For you switch hitters....Have you ever gone to a restaurant and eaten both handed? My wife calls me on it all the time. You can get like Dr. Octopus if you are not careful. She says, "You are eating with both hands again!!!!" I thought everybody did but if you think about it, both hands want attention and I use them fully unless called on it.

:lol::lol::lol: Now that is funny. I used to get into trouble when I was young for doing just that. "A proper young lady just don't eat like that" :lol::lol:I stopped doing that when I was around 9 years old!

Write with my right hand.

Eat with my left hand.

I do things like washing dishes left handed, hold the dish with my right hand and scrub with the left.

Deal cards left handed and hold them in my right hand.

Play golf right handed.

I am a left handed clapper. Yes, there is such a thing, as my former cheerleading sister has informed me.

Shoot a gun and shoot pool right handed.

Throw a ball and shoot basketball right handed.

Right handed.

I will say the left handed life style always amazes me. Everything is geared towards people being right handed. Plus I have never seen a left handed person take a jump shot that looks normal. I am sure it is just the oddness of seeing a left handed shot, but it gets me every time.

Makes me think of Chris Mullins playing at St. John's.