Are you a lefty or a righty?

Hangman

Are you left-handed or right-handed?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Are you left-handed or right-handed?

ETS Factor's post in the psychopath thread made me wonder.. Are you left-handed or right-handed?

For me, I'm a proud lefty. Gets annoying sometimes when my hand rubs off everything as I write it, but I've learned to deal with that. The only thing that annoys me is how I have to spend more money on everything because it's not "made for me."

I'm pretty ambidextrous these days, however... I thank my years behind a drumset and having a fractured left arm when I was in 5th grade for this development.

Let's see who my left-handed brothers and sisters are. :banana:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a righty, but my roommate is a proud lefty as well. Last year sometime he made a wikipedia entry about left handedness, and how it was a superior breed of the human species or something like that. :lol:

He's a wise man.

That's funny, because I always played air guitar right-handed.

I learned to putt right-handed because I spent a summer with my grandparents and my grandmother had all left handed clubs but no putter... So had to use grandpa's. My short game actually got pretty good. :lol:

Mom - Right

Dad - Right

Brother - Right

Brother - Right

Sister - Right

Hangman - Left

You sure you aren't adopted? ;)

Just giving you a hard time. Indeed it's somewhat weird when everyone in your family is one and you're the other.

Right handed.

I will say the left handed life style always amazes me. Everything is geared towards people being right handed. Plus I have never seen a left handed person take a jump shot that looks normal. I am sure it is just the oddness of seeing a left handed shot, but it gets me every time.

If I hadn't looked just like my mom when I was growing up before something triggered and I started looking just like my dad (funny how that works, isn't it?), I'd probably reason that I could've been adopted. :lol:

Right handed. My father is the only left handed relative I have. Also, apparently when he was younger Catholic schools made you use your right hand, so he learned to be ambidextrous. Consequently, I've always had the sneaking suspicion that left handed people are of the devil. :sssh:

Right handed. My father is the only left handed relative I have. Also, apparently when he was younger Catholic schools made you use your right hand, so he learned to be ambidextrous. Consequently, I've always had the sneaking suspicion that left handed people are of the devil. :sssh:

Don't hate the player, hate the game... OK?

:ylsuper: Notice which hand smiley man is rocking in the air? That's correct, his left.