Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karma

Featured Replies

Sure UK lost to a Big East school. Is it Karma? Nah. Every person in the college basketball industry has been raggin on the Big East since Day 1 of the Big Dance.

 

True but GT is the biggest Big East proponent on this board and he is enjoying his steak dinner tonight after being egged all week. Is what it is OR just gotta let it go and enjoy our evening.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When does UK play in the Final 4 Saturday? Or the exciting crap bowl game in Nashville? You got nothing. Move along...

 

:lol::lol:

You're getting desperate. :lol:

 

You're being nice. :lol:

I can't believe UK lost with 5 or 6 NBA first round draft picks.:rolleyes:

 

Play some defense John Wall. Work on that outside jump shot.

You're being nice. :lol:

 

Deuce, shouldn't you be posting in the "when do you poop" thread? :bunny:

I can't believe UK lost with 5 or 6 NBA first round draft picks.:rolleyes:

 

Play some defense John Wall. Work on that outside jump shot.

 

Yeah but in a game of horse Luke Wilson would challenge some of those draft picks. In transition and down low UK was the best team in the country. Shooting the ball, thats another topic.

Deuce, shouldn't you be posting in the "when do you poop" thread? :bunny:

 

:lol: Look how sad he is. :cry:

Deuce, shouldn't you be posting in the "when do you poop" thread? :bunny:

 

OR go out and have a good time it's still Saturday night! I am outta here.

True but GT is the biggest Big East proponent on this board and he is enjoying his steak dinner tonight after being egged all week. Is what it is OR just gotta let it go and enjoy our evening.

 

To an extent, I agree. One of the Big East's two best beat one of the SEC's two best.

 

But tonight's game does not negate the pitiful performance the Big East has put on display in this tournament. They have five of the twelve top seeds & only one of them makes it past round 3? Not exactly how I would picture the best conference in America.

It's crazy to act like the Big East has put on a show in the tourny. I was big on them all year but they have been a major letdown. They have one team in it right now which isn't a whole lot to brag about. WVU won the regular season and proved they are the best by being the last left in the tourny. The rest were a major letdown in the tourny IMO and I supported them all year long.

When I look at college sports it's hard not to think there are so many good athletes out there now that it's changing some. I felt like this was a very down year for football this year. I think it's great coaching and training at the lower levels. The thing with basketball is that it doesn't take that many talented players to hang with the big boys in a one and done situation.

Still think UK was the most talented team in the tourny. To bad they kept chucking 3's. Honestly got outcoached in this one. Congrats to WVU. I still think the Big East is the best confrence but nowhere close to what I thought they were or what people beat their chest about. The gap has closed a lot IMO.

To an extent, I agree. One of the Big East's two best beat one of the SEC's two best.

 

But tonight's game does not negate the pitiful performance the Big East has put on display in this tournament. They have five of the twelve top seeds & only one of them makes it past round 3? Not exactly how I would picture the best conference in America.

 

:thumb: It's hard to make this a Big East thread; they've played very poorly this tournament. To try to turn it around after a win over UK and act like it is karma for Kentucky fans is a huge stretch. Big East homers are being as ridiculous as they make UK fans out to be.

To an extent, I agree. One of the Big East's two best beat one of the SEC's two best.

 

But tonight's game does not negate the pitiful performance the Big East has put on display in this tournament. They have five of the twelve top seeds & only one of them makes it past round 3? Not exactly how I would picture the best conference in America.

 

I agree 100% GT will tell you that the Big East sucked this year in the tourney. But UK lost to a Big East team and he is gonna let us know about it.

True but GT is the biggest Big East proponent on this board and he is enjoying his steak dinner tonight after being egged all week. Is what it is OR just gotta let it go and enjoy our evening.

 

 

And since he posted a thread about karma, he should chew his food thoroughly!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.