Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karma

Featured Replies

Wasn't talking about you when I said the overrated comment. I apologize for that confusion.

 

That was me. :D

  • Replies 142
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know many UK fans were the SEC either... :lol:

 

So you're going to do what you've trashed UK fans for doing over the years? Isn't that more than just a bit hypocritical? :confused:

When your team sucks and you have nothing to root for execpt the field agaist one team it's pretty easy. Enjoy the NIT for a couple more years.

  • Author
When your team sucks and you have nothing to root for execpt the field agaist one team it's pretty easy. Enjoy the NIT for a couple more years.

You mean my team that played two much more competitive games against the team that bent UK over and spanked them? That team??? :lol:

  • Author
Yes Congrats GT ,There is something special about Daddies lil girl .:thumb:

 

Thanks WD! :thumb:

 

I was mostly ribbing you for the threads you started, and you've been a great sport about it. A lot of folks in this thread could learn a thing or two about eating a little crow and having some fun...

When your team sucks and you have nothing to root for execpt the field agaist one team it's pretty easy. Enjoy the NIT for a couple more years.

 

 

Is the loss really bothering you that much? You should quit letting it bother you, and pay attention to the last part of your location. :lol:

You mean my team that played two much more competitive games against the team that bent UK over and spanked them? That team??? :lol:

 

That's just as bad as SEC football fan trying to make themselves feel better about their team losing. It's a lame argument that doesn't work. No, I take that back, it an excuse not an argument. I don't blame you though. :lol:

Is the loss really bothering you that much? You should quit letting it bother you, and pay attention to the last part of your location. :lol:

 

The loss does not bother me at all. They played bad and didn't win. I don't need to make threads like this one trying to make myself feel better about my team sucking. Nice try though.

The loss does not bother me at all. They played bad and didn't win. I don't need to make threads like this one trying to make myself feel better about my team sucking. Nice try though.

 

 

Come on now. You know good and well that GT didn't start this thread to make himself feel better about UC. There were a lot of UK fans that had this coming. If you dish it out, then you better be prepared to take it. That's all this thread is about.

Me either. But it played out how it played out. Ironic? Don't ya think???

 

I guess everything is pretty ironic to you.

I guess everything is pretty ironic to you.

 

 

And you don't see it as ironic?

Thanks WD! :thumb:

 

I was mostly ribbing you for the threads you started, and you've been a great sport about it. A lot of folks in this thread could learn a thing or two about eating a little crow and having some fun...

 

Hey I knew who it was directed towards , I am not just a fair weather fan I am True Blue but we didn't deserve to win . I wish we would have but we didnt so I can take it; as I have said I enjoy having fun ,debating different opinions on here and picking at all these experts having fun at my CATS bad luck last night .:thumb: But Seriously enjoy that Lil Girl they grow up all to quick :cool:.

So you're going to do what you've trashed UK fans for doing over the years? Isn't that more than just a bit hypocritical? :confused:

 

No! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

GT...nice job my friend. :taz::taz:

 

 

Congrats on the baby girl! :ylsuper:

  • Author

Congrats on the baby girl! :ylsuper:

 

To be clear we don't find out what we're having until Thursday. The karma of starting this thread likely means it will be a little girl... :lol:

To be clear we don't find out what we're having until Thursday. The karma of starting this thread likely means it will be a little girl... :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry blonde girl moment! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.