March 28, 201016 yr Author This game changes how the Big East has performed in the tournament? If that helps you sleep at night... Doesn't change how the Big East played one bit. Does make it hilarious at how UK fans acted about the Big East showing and then had to watch their team crap their pants and get bounced against the lone remaining Big East team. Karma. Enjoy it...
March 28, 201016 yr Doesn't change how the Big East played one bit. Does make it hilarious at how UK fans acted about the Big East showing and then had to watch their team crap their pants and get bounced against the lone remaining Big East team. Karma. Enjoy it... UK fans were the only ones calling out the Big East? Guess you haven't watched any sports TV in the past two weeks.
March 28, 201016 yr It means your beloved Wildcats lost to a team from the conference that you and your brethren have been trashing for two weeks. That must sting.HMM for two weeks could have sworn your beloved team and others got stung just last week .
March 28, 201016 yr It means your beloved Wildcats lost to a team from the conference that you and your brethren have been trashing for two weeks. That must sting. It stings no matter who we lose to. WVU played great, we didn't.. life goes on.
March 28, 201016 yr Author It looks like the Big East will finish over .500 in the tourney now...:sssh: I know they have been giving it to ya all week, suppose you deserve your fun tonight since the one team who won the big one was against UK, but I thought WV was really good. Rest of the conference decided not to participate, but not much you personally can do about that and I would think you would agree. The WVU team that only beat "pathetic" UC by 4 in Morgantown at the end of the regular season and then needed a miracle bank to beat them again in the Big East tournament? Yeah. World beaters. Personally I can enjoy the fact the UK fans roasting the Big East got bounced by a Big East team. But thanks for your concern...
March 28, 201016 yr Author UK fans were the only ones calling out the Big East? Guess you haven't watched any sports TV in the past two weeks. I've yet to see those people posting on this board. But once again nice spin...
March 28, 201016 yr The WVU team that only beat "pathetic" UC by 4 in Morgantown at the end of the regular season and then needed a miracle bank to beat them again in the Big East tournament? Yeah. World beaters. Personally I can enjoy the fact the UK fans roasting the Big East got bounced by a Big East team. But thanks for your concern... The Big East performing poorly has been a talking point on any sports TV/Radio/Internet/Etc. show since the tournament started. To act like it is a UK thing is plain foolish.
March 28, 201016 yr I've yet to see those people posting on this board. But once again nice spin... So sports are confined to people only posting on this board? Sounds like a guy who covers sports for a living to me :lol:
March 28, 201016 yr Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? You had more than your fair share of fun picking at the Big East over the last week and a half. Boom. Roasted... Original post was clever. :thumb: In defense, the Big East had 8 opportunities to get to the final weekend, with five of those teams constituting the top twelve seeds in the tournament. The Big East has very little to hang its hat on in this tourney. But I understand the original comment.
March 28, 201016 yr The WVU team that only beat "pathetic" UC by 4 in Morgantown at the end of the regular season and then needed a miracle bank to beat them again in the Big East tournament? Yeah. World beaters. Personally I can enjoy the fact the UK fans roasting the Big East got bounced by a Big East team. But thanks for your concern... :lol::lol: Like I said it's only fair to let you go on your plight for the evening. I look forward to you reporting all of the elite talent that is headed UK's way over the next 5-10 years.
March 28, 201016 yr Author So sports are confined to people only posting on this board? Sounds like a guy who covers sports for a living to me :lol: I'm posting here talking to the folks that are members of this board. If I want to talk to Gregg Doyel, Mike Decourcy and so on I'll hit my speed dial and talk directly to them... :lol:
March 28, 201016 yr Of course it's going to seem like UK fans are the only ones calling out the Big East or making fun of them. Let's see this website is http://www.Bluegrasspreps.com and is primarily a UK fan website, along with the majority of readers/posters residing in the state of UK. What else do you expect the numbers are going to show that against UK fans. Same way if you are living in Boston you are going to say the AL East if the Best compared to someone living in California saying the AL West is on top. The whole Big East thing is way off considering some of you all are only using a small sample size to base your opinions that it's only UK fans calling out the Big East.
March 28, 201016 yr HMM for two weeks could have sworn your beloved team and others got stung just last week . The "Big East is Over-rated" talk goes on all season, every season... Next.
March 28, 201016 yr I'm posting here talking to the folks that are members of this board. If I want to talk to Gregg Doyel, Mike Decourcy and so on I'll hit my speed dial and talk directly to them... :lol: Watch out for this guy :lol: So talking points in sports are confined to what people post on here? That is good to know going forward :lol:
March 28, 201016 yr I'm posting here talking to the folks that are members of this board. If I want to talk to Gregg Doyel, Mike Decourcy and so on I'll hit my speed dial and talk directly to them... :lol: What about Jerry Tipton? :laugh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.