Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karma

Featured Replies

You don't observe very well then. Buckeye football fans are some of the worst around. :lol:

 

I'll buy you a drink in Nashville next year... :sssh:

  • Replies 142
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread seals the deal on finding out Thursday the Mrs and I are having a baby girl. I'm OK with it... :D

 

 

Congrats, and you'll soon see that having her will make sports even more insignificant when it's all said and done.

What about Jerry Tipton? :laugh:

How about Barack?

Let me know if you wanna meet up for a drink in Nashville next year... :sssh:

 

 

Don't drink, and I'm not sure how Nashville comes into play? :lol:

I root for everybody in hoops but UK. It is more fun that way. The UK fans are such a joy whenever the season comes to a close, especially a season like this one when they thought they had it in the bag once Kansas lost. Oh the joy that Cats fans had that night. Oh well, had UK won just 3 more games they could have been the champs!

Thanks. :thumb:

 

Just having some fun after a week and a half of shots aimed in my direction. Like I said in the game thread. I really enjoyed watching this UK team play, and will miss seeing guys like Wall, Cousins and Patterson in the NCAA next year. They had a very special season, and even as a "hater" they were a blast to watch. They just came up short, and provided a chance for a fun thread to fire back at the "Big East sucks" crowd. I've mellowed some over the years, but this one was unavoidable... :D

 

I'm sure there are a couple of UK fans that have it coming.:laugh:

  • Author
Congrats, and you'll soon see that having her will make sports even more insignificant when it's all said and done.

Outside of paying the bills, I have had a serious shift on that end outside of using this board as somewhat of a release from my work while still talking sports for fun. I do like to take about 30 minutes to enjoy or be furious about a UC win or loss, but outside of that it's not worth the time...

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? You had more than your fair share of fun picking at the Big East over the last week and a half. Boom. Roasted...

 

This does nothing to change my opinion of the Big East.

I'm not a big "conference" guy. But I've gotten a big kick at the Big East bashing from UK/SEC fans this week.

 

It was only fitting that a Big East team finished off the mighty Cats.

Some of you talk so bad about the crazy Kentucky fans...but doesn't starting threads like this, or considering starting "UK Overrated Threads" put you in the same category? :lol:

  • Author
Some of you talk so bad about the crazy Kentucky fans...but doesn't starting threads like this, or considering starting "UK Overrated Threads" put you in the same category? :lol:

 

I wasn't serious and only having a laugh in how things played out. I'd say there is a pretty big difference. The 18% would/will say otherwise. Click on my profile. Search my posts. Make new threads. I never said UK was "overrated". In fact I have made a ton of posts about how much I enjoyed watching this team play.

 

The "Karma" angle was aimed at the fans that took every chance they had at blasting a league that ended up sending UK home. Lighten up. It's all in fun...

  • Author
This does nothing to change my opinion of the Big East.

 

Me either. But it played out how it played out. Ironic? Don't ya think???

I wasn't serious and only having a laugh in how things played out. I'd say there is a pretty big difference. The 18% would/will say otherwise. Click on my profile. Search my posts. Make new threads. I never said UK was "overrated". In fact I have made a ton of posts about how much I enjoyed watching this team play.

 

The "Karma" angle was aimed at the fans that took every chance they had at blasting a league that ended up sending UK home. Lighten up. It's all in fun...

 

Wasn't talking about you when I said the overrated comment. I apologize for that confusion.

  • Author
Wasn't talking about you when I said the overrated comment. I apologize for that confusion.

 

:thumb:

This thread seals the deal on finding out Thursday the Mrs and I are having a baby girl. I'm OK with it... :D

 

Yes Congrats GT ,There is something special about Daddies lil girl .:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.