Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karma

Featured Replies

Xavier Henry and Nolan Dennis are at UK?

John Wall, Daniel Orton, and Eric Bledsoe were committed to Memphis?

So, three out of five. Still not a valid argument no matter if you are a UK fan or not.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a big believe in karma, man.

 

With the UK fans I know and have come in contact with, I will never be able to root for UK. It is just sad to watch the UK fans. It's like the "People of Wal-Mart" we could start a site dedicated to pictures of the absurdity.

I'm a big believe in karma, man.

 

With the UK fans I know and have come in contact with, I will never be able to root for UK. It is just sad to watch the UK fans. It's like the "People of Wal-Mart" we could start a site dedicated to pictures of the absurdity.

 

They may not want you to root for them ,:lol:

They may not want you to root for them ,:lol:

 

You may be correct, but have you ever set back and just watched some UK fans in public. I am a people watcher and I have been in many states and observed the fans: Tennessee football fans, Duke basketball fans, Ohio state football fans, and none of them act like UK fans. If they made UK shoes, they would wear them with their UK hat, UK sweatshirt, UK t shirt, UK jeans, UK watch, and UK underwear. I mean everyone wears stuff to support their team, but not it all at the same time. I listened to a UK fan the other day tell me how it was predestined that UK win the championship this year, I guess it was on the Mayan Calendar or something.

You may be correct, but have you ever set back and just watched some UK fans in public. I am a people watcher and I have been in many states and observed the fans: Tennessee football fans, Duke basketball fans, Ohio state football fans, and none of them act like UK fans. If they made UK shoes, they would wear them with their UK hat, UK sweatshirt, UK t shirt, UK jeans, UK watch, and UK underwear. I mean everyone wears stuff to support their team, but not it all at the same time. I listened to a UK fan the other day tell me how it was predestined that UK win the championship this year, I guess it was on the Mayan Calendar or something.

 

 

You don't observe very well then. Buckeye football fans are some of the worst around. :lol:

  • Author
Go UC

 

Go UL

 

Next?

Go WVU

 

Next???

Go WVU

 

Next???

 

They played well, we didn't. It's March Madness, it happens.

 

The haters are out, at least we know that means we are back :thumb:

  • Author
They played well, we didn't. It's March Madness, it happens.

 

The haters are out, at least we know that means we are back :thumb:

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? You had more than your fair share of fun picking at the Big East over the last week and a half. Boom. Roasted...

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? You had more than your fair share of fun picking at the Big East over the last week and a half. Boom. Roasted...

 

This game changes how the Big East has performed in the tournament? If that helps you sleep at night...

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? You had more than your fair share of fun picking at the Big East over the last week and a half. Boom. Roasted...

 

It looks like the Big East will finish over .500 in the tourney now...:sssh: I know they have been giving it to ya all week, suppose you deserve your fun tonight since the one team who won the big one was against UK, but I thought WV was really good. Rest of the conference decided not to participate, but not much you personally can do about that and I would think you would agree.

This game changes how the Big East has performed in the tournament? If that helps you sleep at night...

 

 

It shows that their best team is still playing, and that it was better than the SEC's best team.

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? You had more than your fair share of fun picking at the Big East over the last week and a half. Boom. Roasted...

 

And I've continually said that the Big East was one of the two best conferences. Doesn't change the fact that they've flopped in the tourny.

This game changes how the Big East has performed in the tournament? If that helps you sleep at night...

 

It means your beloved Wildcats lost to a team from the conference that you and your brethren have been trashing for two weeks. That must sting.

Truthfully WVU showed up ready to play and represented the Big East very nicely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.