March 28, 201016 yr Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Yeah we all shine on On and on and on on and on
March 28, 201016 yr UK beat themselves, while WVU played good they didn't play good enough but they still get the W so congrats.
March 28, 201016 yr COUNTRY ROAAAADSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! GT... Our hatred for this song can go out the window tonight. :lol: :lol:
March 28, 201016 yr Author Good one. :ohbrother: Plenty of UK set this one up. Now it's my turn... :thumb:
March 28, 201016 yr Plenty of UK set this one up. Now it's my turn... :thumb: I didn't know you were the Big East.
March 28, 201016 yr Author I didn't know you were the Big East. I didn't know many UK fans were the SEC either... :lol:
March 28, 201016 yr Plenty of UK set this one up. Now it's my turn... :thumb: You are exactly right, and they all have what's coming to them, and if karma continues to play out Duke will win it all. :lol::lol:
March 28, 201016 yr You are exactly right, and they all have what's coming to them, and if karma continues to play out Duke will win it all. :lol::lol: Good things like that don't happen... :lol:
March 28, 201016 yr Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Yeah we all shine on On and on and on on and on I was going to start a "UK Overrated" thread, but I think this will suffice. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.