Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karma

Featured Replies

  • Replies 142
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know you were the Big East.

 

Gotta root for your conference even if you team doesn't make it .

Well we all shine on

Like the moon and the stars and the sun

Yeah we all shine on

On and on and on on and on

 

 

Is this thread targeting UC and UK?

I was going to start a "UK Overrated" thread, but I think this will suffice. :lol:

 

A team with a new coach and a few months to finalize his recruiting class goes to the elite 8.... I hope we see you next year with Brandon Knight.

  • Author
Is this thread targeting UC and UK?

 

Has zero to do with UC. The Big East bashing has been plentiful on here over the past week and a half. Karma is a funny thing sometimes...

You are exactly right, and they all have what's coming to them, and if karma continues to play out Duke will win it all. :lol::lol:

 

Lets hope so :banana::banana::banana:

A team with a new coach and a few months to finalize his recruiting class goes to the elite 8.... I hope we see you next year with Brandon Knight.

Come on, he took his recruiting class with him. Not a good argument.

Has zero to do with UC. The Big East bashing has been plentiful on here over the past week and a half. Karma is a funny thing sometimes...

 

 

I thought that was it but I could see it being pointed at UC as well.

But not so much Instant Karma.

A team with a new coach and a few months to finalize his recruiting class goes to the elite 8.... I hope we see you next year with Brandon Knight.

 

 

You do realize that the overrated comment was BEGUN by UK fans whenever a team got beat in the tourney, right?

 

I don't consider any team in the tournament overrated. I personally believe a bad night in a tournament will do in even the best team. For example, see WVU vs. KY

Has zero to do with UC. The Big East bashing has been plentiful on here over the past week and a half. Karma is a funny thing sometimes...

 

It would also be nice to have like 2-3 other teams to cheer for after your own is knocked out or doesn't make it. :sssh::lol:

Come on, he took his recruiting class with him. Not a good argument.

 

Xavier Henry and Nolan Dennis are at UK?

John Wall, Daniel Orton, and Eric Bledsoe were committed to Memphis?

You do realize that the overrated comment was BEGUN by UK fans whenever a team got beat in the tourney, right?

 

I don't consider any team in the tournament overrated. I personally believe a bad night in a tournament will do in even the best team. For example, see WVU vs. KY

 

Call us overrated or taunt us all you want but our coach is in his peak, not at the end of the road.

Call us overrated or taunt us all you want but our coach is in his peak, not at the end of the road.

 

 

For the love of God, man! Get back from the edge! It was a sarcastic comment, aimed at all the rhetoric from UK fans toward teams that lost in the tournament before them.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.