March 28, 201016 yr I'm a big believe in karma, man. With the UK fans I know and have come in contact with, I will never be able to root for UK. It is just sad to watch the UK fans. It's like the "People of Wal-Mart" we could start a site dedicated to pictures of the absurdity. :laugh: "The People of UK", you may be on to something.
March 28, 201016 yr The "Big East is Over-rated" talk goes on all season, every season... Next. NEXT YEAR ,true there is always next year .:clap:
March 28, 201016 yr We all trashed the Big East all week. 1/8 teams produced and it happened to be at the UK fans expense. It is what it is people, GT is gonna let his light shine tonight and the rest of us probably would too.
March 28, 201016 yr Author Watch out for this guy :lol: So talking points in sports are confined to what people post on here? That is good to know going forward :lol: In this hilarious thread, I aimed the target directly at the UK fans that roasted the Big East every chance they got and then watched their team fall to a Big East opponent to end their team's season. Riddle me this. If UK isn't your team how is this game Karma for blasting the league that had a team eliminate you? Is it Karma for anyone else? Nope. Nice try. Back to my line you tried to use in an EPIC fail. NEXT... :banana:
March 28, 201016 yr Author We all trashed the Big East all week. 1/8 teams produced and it happened to be at the UK fans expense. It is what it is people, GT is gonna let his light shine tonight and the rest of us probably would too. You would, and have been all over me when the roles are reversed. Thanks for getting it and playing along... :thumb:
March 28, 201016 yr Author Go Bearcats! Embarrassed in football and NIT in basketball! Go Bearcats! When does UK play in the Final 4 Saturday? Or the exciting crap bowl game in Nashville? You got nothing. Move along...
March 28, 201016 yr Go Bearcats! Embarrassed in football and NIT in basketball! Go Bearcats! You're getting desperate. :lol:
March 28, 201016 yr I've yet to see those people posting on this board. But once again nice spin... I've gotta admit. I've said Big East has been overrated and I'm a Duke first guy. :lol: This win still doesn't mean they haven't flopped so far but your right it is karma... hope that karma doesn't continue tomorrow!!!
March 28, 201016 yr Go Bearcats! Embarrassed in football and NIT in basketball! Go Bearcats! A UK fan using the word "Embarrassed" to talk about another schools football program. Oh the irony is thick. And the humor is at a very high level. Thanks for the comment, I spit my coke on the screen.
March 28, 201016 yr Sure UK lost to a Big East school. Is it Karma? Nah. Every person in the college basketball industry has been raggin on the Big East since Day 1 of the Big Dance.
March 28, 201016 yr Go Bearcats! Embarrassed in football and NIT in basketball! Go Bearcats! Rosco, (P. Coltrane, that is) is that you?
March 28, 201016 yr The WVU team that only beat "pathetic" UC by 4 in Morgantown at the end of the regular season and then needed a miracle bank to beat them again in the Big East tournament? Yeah. World beaters. Personally I can enjoy the fact the UK fans roasting the Big East got bounced by a Big East team. But thanks for your concern... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
March 28, 201016 yr This thread will surely be remembered when UK fans are hated on for bragging on the other SEC football schools.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.