March 28, 201016 yr Come on now. You know good and well that GT didn't start this thread to make himself feel better about UC. There were a lot of UK fans that had this coming. If you dish it out, then you better be prepared to take it. That's all this thread is about. Yeah UK lost in the elite 8 to a top 5 team, I am embarrased to be a UK fan What a joke!
March 28, 201016 yr Me either. But it played out how it played out. Ironic? Don't ya think??? A bit ironic but not that surprising. WVU had been doing everything but shooting the ball well. When you shoot that well from 3, they're tough to beat. When you add that to missed free throws, it's a recipe for disaster. WVU's halfcourt defense was STRONG, and Kentucky was not able to get the ball in the middle & attack.
March 28, 201016 yr You mean my team that played two much more competitive games against the team that bent UK over and spanked them? That team??? :lol: You're not serious... I hope
March 28, 201016 yr I was actually going to mention this in the thread someone started a couple days ago about the Big East. I blame them for our loss. That thread was a death setence for UK:lol:
March 28, 201016 yr Yeah UK lost in the elite 8 to a top 5 team, I am embarrassed to be a UK fan What a joke! Who said anything about being embarrassed to be a UK fan?
March 28, 201016 yr At least Billy Gillespie guided a less-talented UK team over West Virginia last season — now that hurts.
March 28, 201016 yr To be clear we don't find out what we're having until Thursday. The karma of starting this thread likely means it will be a little girl... :lol: It will not matter...........trust me! Been where you are!!!!!!!
March 29, 201016 yr A team with a new coach and a few months to finalize his recruiting class goes to the elite 8.... I hope we see you next year with Brandon Knight. Exactly gets your cheap shots in now while you can haters.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.